• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    bump
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    bump
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    When I lost weight the first time I lost 125 pounds. I'd go to meetings with my boss and she would brag on me and say yes, Kris has lost a lot of weight, in fact, she lost me (implying I lost as much as she weighed). It didn't bother me because I thought it was funny and she was so tiny. Of course, after I put half of it back on it wasn't as funny. I would show pics too to convince them. The change isn't as dramatic this time like you say from a size 20 to a size 14 is a lot but not from a size 24/26 in my case to a size 12/14.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I got my first "but you'll be a stick!" when I mentioned how much left I had to lose, lol. It didn't really bother me, and this guy is cool, he wasn't concern trolling. Actually made me feel kind of nice that someone thought I was thin, 'cause sometimes I over-analyze my body and think I'm still way too big. Once I explained how I only had 10 to be within a healthy weight range, and that I just wanted to be in the middle so that a fluctuation didn't pop me back into overweight, he totally understood. He just said he wanted to get back into it again, that his brother was doing weight watchers.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!