Self love and positive thoughts

Options
Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š. I'm wanting to get have positive role models and for me to be able to inspire someone else. Self love โค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ and positive reinforcements are a vital key to improving one self. Thank you very much.

Replies

• ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi @JKendrick0381 Positivity seems like one of the best tools to have, but can sometimes feel elusive. I try to speak affirmations everyday about myself. This has really aided me in interpreting life events and emotions in a more positive way. But, I also feel that this who stand in the light have an intimate relationship with darkness. I would say, don't shun the scary feelings such as sadness or anxiety. Rather, use these as rites of passage.
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š. I'm wanting to get have positive role models and for me to be able to inspire someone else. Self love โค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ and positive reinforcements are a vital key to improving one self. Thank you very much.

Hi there, @JKendrick0381. Self-compassion and rebuilding my levels of self-worth were so important before starting and during my slimming journey. They are of course just as important now I am fitter and a healthy weight, but I agree wholeheartedly. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Self love and positive thoughts have never been my strength, but as I begin to lose the weight (I'm down 10 pounds so far), and begin to achieve some of my personal goals (like writing morning pages every day), I feel myself slowly becoming the person I want to be. And that's very encouraging!