Intermittant fasting

rlfrausto
rlfrausto Posts: 23 Member
Does anyone have a success story with intermittent fasting?

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,937 Member
    There are many people here doing Intermittent Fasting. It is a great way to control calories but the calories are the thing that lead to the weight loss. What exactly do you mean by success stories?

I might also suggest you do a search. You will see 100s of Threads on IF and lots of different perspectives.
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
  • rlfrausto
    rlfrausto Posts: 23 Member
    I just started this last week and I have lost about 5 pounds, I did a search it helped thanks a lot.
  • bluesheeponahill
    bluesheeponahill Posts: 169 Member
    I found it good for managing my calorie intake. I do 16:8 on average. Some days I don’t do it at all, but I’d say do it on 5 of 7 days and weight is dropping nicely. I feel less hungry delaying when I eat breakfast. I do stick to 3 main meals a day. What it does is just stops me snacking constantly between breakfast and lunchtime which is where my failing was.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    IF help me drop 40 lbs. and maintain my ideal weight range with little daily variation in my daily weight. I now weigh what I did when getting out of the Army almost 45 years ago and now have visible 4-pack abs. Hasn’t done anything, however, for my hair or mustache color.

It’s one of several quality tools in my fitness, health and wellness toolbox. I use my tools every day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!