What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• rossbaker2_sc
    rossbaker2_sc Posts: 43 Member
    Trying to consistently track anything I ate before I put it in my mouth at work is what helped kill my snacking habit. Maybe it would help you?
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Got below 230 becfore a trip I took the last weekend in May and have been bouncing between about 232-236 since then (I weigh in pretty much daily and can fluctuate wildly from one day to the next) and have another vacation starting this coming Sunday, so my motivation for this week is to eat below goal everyday and head to vacation at 232 or below.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Gained some weight from quitting smoking, and then had emergency surgery that set me back a month. So, my mini goal is to get back into my clothes I just bought a few months ago. They are a little snug now.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    159 , i weigh 160-164, like the 150 sound

I'm in the same place. Stayed in the 150s for 18 months, then popped back up over 160 in the last 3-4 months. Was 161 this morning. Sooo close. Trying to stay focused. Hoping by Friday I'll see the 150s. (I was 158.8 after my morning workout, but only counting first thing in the morning weight). Hope we both get there soon!
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Beach vacation in 87 days.... gotta stay in my maintenance range!
  • tachristen19
    tachristen19 Posts: 2 Member
    Getting to 150’s. 7lbs away!
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    sweetbe44 wrote: »
    MidModJenn wrote: »
    I'm auditioning for a role in a musical with a local theater company... the audition is in August and the show goes up towards the end of the year. I have a decent chance of getting the part... but it involves a LOT of dancing and I'm 100 pounds overweight, so it will be hard to pull off if I don't start eating healthier and ridding myself of some extra poundage in the meantime.

The biggest struggle is that I have a very stressful job, and my desk is literally 5 feet away from a common table that is constantly stocked with unhealthy foods -- bagels in the morning, cakes for peoples' birthdays in the afternoon, candy, etc etc. I take out my stress my nibbling on this cr** all day long, and I've had zero luck so far in overcoming the challenge. :(

Any chance the common snacks can be moved to another area?

Unfortunately no... the table where they are is the only open/common space in the office. for now i've been trying to work in other spots (like open conference rooms) when i can, so that i'm away from it for at least a little while. :)
  • LegendOfYas
    LegendOfYas Posts: 31 Member
    My mini goal is to feel comfortable in my new bathing suit that bought for my July vacation.
  • ClaireDenise30
    ClaireDenise30 Posts: 26 Member
    I want to lose 16lb in the next 8 weeks before I go away. Also plan to RUN a 5k at the end of September so hoping the weight loss and fitness will go hand in hand.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Onederland is 3.6 lbs away. B)

Now 0.2 lbs away. 🙊

Ditto. Stupid scale. 😃
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!