I’m due in January 2020

Options
maryfrias86
maryfrias86 Posts: 1 Member
Hi! I’m 10 weeks pregnant and overweight. This is my 3rd pregnancy, but lost my first at week 22 . This is the first time I’m overweighted during a pregnancy so I went to the nutritionist. She told me to try to hold my weight and gain some just on 2nd & 3rd trimester. I must gain 15 pounds all pregnancy long

Replies

• Polydactylkat
    Polydactylkat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m currently 13 weeks pregnant, (due Dec 2019) and overweight. Have been so sick in the first tri I haven’t gained any weight, looking to keep it in check going forward. Still feel a little sick but not as adlyasi was feeling. How are you doing?
  • zmz87
    zmz87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am due at the end of January, this is my third pregnancy. My first I lost 40 lbs before becoming pregnant and kept it off for 9 months while trying to conceive, became pregnant and gained 35lbs during the pregnancy and ate mostly junk, unfortunately. I lost 30lbs total the week after delivering. And kept the weight off until my daughter (almost 6 now) weaned from breastfeeding at 8 1/2 months. I slowly started gaining it back over the years.

2nd pregnancy we lost shortly after we found out on July 4th last year.

This one I’m 10lbs more than when I delivered my daughter. The ob told me to try to gain 10-15lbs this pregnancy. I am trying to eat healthier but it’s a struggle.
  • ElyseHerz
    ElyseHerz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd pregnancy and I’m now 7 weeks in. Due the first week in Feb 2020. I lost 50+ lbs this year, which really helped get my body in a healthy state to conceive. I’m still quite a bit overweight and expect to keep losing weight, even during this pregnancy, just by continuing with my healthier lifestyle. I had gained 70 lbs with my first pregnancy and promised myself this time around would be different. I look forward to us all supporting each other and having easy and healthy pregnancies.