What is your motivation?

Why do you keep up your lifestyle? What drives you? I need some motivation! Add me please! I need more support!

Replies

• Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    I want to be healthy and live long enough to see my kids have kids of their own when the time comes. ☺️
  • Scareah
    Scareah Posts: 40 Member
    Alia_R wrote: »
    I want to be healthy and live long enough to see my kids have kids of their own when the time comes. ☺️

That is an incredible reason. You can do it Alia!! For you and for your kids!! ❤❤
  • IvanaO
    IvanaO Posts: 7 Member
    I want to me a MILF WHEN IM LIKE 60 LOL..all jokes aside I want to be healthy. I'm borderline diabetic and I'm scared of being full blown
  • Scareah
    Scareah Posts: 40 Member
    IvanaO wrote: »
    I want to me a MILF WHEN IM LIKE 60 LOL..all jokes aside I want to be healthy. I'm borderline diabetic and I'm scared of being full blown

Girl!! Yes!! I want to be a pinup queen!! We can do this! I am afraid of diabetes, myself.
  • ItsOnlyChocolate
    ItsOnlyChocolate Posts: 16 Member
    My motivation is to regain my mobility (I miss my "mental health days" going to museums and cultural events; and I also want to have a better quality of life - to be able to more active in my spiritual activities and travel. My obesity and deteriorated knees keep me at home all of the time.