What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    g26m56u6gy1u.jpg
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Bump
  • dmcnur
    dmcnur Posts: 157 Member
    I am seperated and when I sign the divorce, I want to be hot as hell. Also a customer referred to me as "The Fat One" to her husband over the phone when she thought I didn't hear and when they come into upgrade I want her to eat her words.

It was my motivation too. My ex husband was pretty insulting about my weight at times.
  • boymommy3x
    boymommy3x Posts: 36 Member
    io8785a wrote: »
    I know that many of us choose to lose weight because we want to have a healthy lifestyle and feel better about ourselves, but c'mon, we also have "I'm going to stick it to X" reasons.

For me, it's because I don't want to be the fat gay cousin. I want to be the hot gay cousin. I also want people's minds to be blown when I can lift heavy boxes by myself.

What's yours?
    io8785a wrote: »
    I know that many of us choose to lose weight because we want to have a healthy lifestyle and feel better about ourselves, but c'mon, we also have "I'm going to stick it to X" reasons.

For me, it's because I don't want to be the fat gay cousin. I want to be the hot gay cousin. I also want people's minds to be blown when I can lift heavy boxes by myself.

What's yours?