That one body part...

JeBeBu
JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
We so often discuss the hatred over one part of our bodies or another...we discuss the inefficacy of spot training...we talk about various exercises and training...
But, we hardly ever talk about the part(s) of our bodies we actually like, maybe even love...even if still in progress...
I will kick it off...I love my shoulders/upper arms. I recognize the work that has gone into those muscles...all the laps swam, all the bicep curls and pull-ups.
Now its your turn to be kind to yourself and praise your efforts!

Replies

• TulieRose21
    TulieRose21 Posts: 49 Member
    I love my eyes, although I can’t claim any effort for them being like that :)
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    My eyes and my triceps:) that’s not vain is it?
  • JeBeBu
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »

Nope! That's awesome!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,913 Member
    I have a good solid back on me. My wings are wide and things ripple and bulge while i'm working out. Pity I can't see it though because it's behind me!
  • dlbohl1991
    JeBeBu wrote: »
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »

Nope! That's awesome!

But you haven’t seen my triceps haha or my eyes have you?
  • dlbohl1991
    IG I’m content with my arms all around I want better though rfh7flp6kujb.jpeg
  • JeBeBu
    It is nice to hear people being kind to themselves! Keep 'em coming!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    My shoulders. I’m a good shrugger too.
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    I'm going to be totally honest and admit that currently, I don't have a single one.

My boobs are ok I guess, but I didn't have any part in those besides suffering through puberty.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    My arms. To some they look a bit small especially for someone who lifts and does bulk cycles but for me I like how they look in proportion to my larger lower body.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Arms, Calves, feet and cheek to jaw line.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    One part...I like my neck.
    I feel lucky to too, because there's not much you can do about it if you don't like it.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Uummmmm wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    My arms. To some they look a bit small especially for someone who lifts and does bulk cycles but for me I like how they look in proportion to my larger lower body.

What is the purpose of cut/bulk cycles?, rather than cutting down to an aesthetically pleasing level and hitting maintenance level with calories. Also how long should each cycle last?

Not to completely rerail but it's basically running cycles to put on muscle overall... so the gaining weight (fat+ muscle) then the cutting to get rid of the fat but keep the muscle. Over time you build your physique and end up at a higher weight than you started (if all goes well!). How long they last is really personal. Typically the cut is about half of the bulk, but it varies. For me I like to run bulks that are 5-8 months long. Some people go longer.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I like my height/legs.
  • JeBeBu
    1sphere wrote: »
    My D is alright, all other parts bore me

As oppossed to your D which keeps you immensely entertained??
  • yungdragxn
    yungdragxn Posts: 14 Member
    I'd say legs
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    xbukep4pjje4.jpg

I don't mind my wrists.
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    My triceps. Weird, i know... but I've always liked them