THIGH DIMPLES!

quiksylver296
quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
edited June 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
The stronger I get, the less I care about thigh dimples. These thighs can squat 265 lbs and deadlift 385 lbs. I'm rocking these dimples. ;)

What body part are you loving more and more?

scus6nuj0s97.jpg

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Go, dimples, go!!! 😉
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I love my back a lot more now, and I don't even work out! I just walk. It is just curved very nicely now.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Awesome!

Thighs for me too. Growing up I always hated having "thunder thighs". Now I love them and appreciate them for all they can do.
  • quiksylver296
    pinuplove wrote: »
    All I see is awesomeness.

ETA, my answer, I guess (read the post, Pinup!) I like having visible collarbones and only one chin.

In fairness, I edited that in. You were probably so quick it wasn't there yet.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member

ETA, my answer, I guess (read the post, Pinup!) I like having visible collarbones and only one chin.

There you go, making me doubt my sanity again :tongue:
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    The stronger I get, the less I care about thigh dimples. These thighs can squat 265 lbs and deadlift 385 lbs. I'm rocking these dimples. ;)

What body part are you loving more and more?

Legs for me, inclusive. I couldn't work them out for a few years, and now that I can, and see a little muscle...it's just a good feeling :)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Phirrgus wrote: »

There you go, making me doubt my sanity again :tongue:

Can the rest of us still doubt your sanity? :p

*runs away*

I'd be surprised if you didn't.
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2019
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    When I was in high school I hated my big feet. Later, I discovered yoga and balancing poses. I now give my big feet credit for being able to balance well in yoga and crazy good on this test https://posturemovementpain.com/2014/01/30/how-long-should-i-be-able-to-balance-on-one-leg/

Good one! I've worn US size 11 since age 11, and it took me quite a long time to be OK with it.