Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Its about 9.30pm here and I am happy that I got my lazy butt off the couch and exercised for 30 mins. Of course 45 min - 1 hour is better but by 30 mins, my laziness stepped in... :lol:

As for water intake, so far, managed to get in roughly about 2 litres. Hopefully before I go to bed, I will be nearly to the 3 litre mark...fingers cross!

Checked the weather forecast, its states that its going to be ZERO tonight...

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Niceeeeeeeeee! 3 litres is roughly a gallon, yes? That should do the trick! And no it's not bad at all that you haven't hit goal yet... Its a constant work in progress babe!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 ❤️ 3 litres is roughly 0.8 gallon. Am getting there, slowly but surely👍🤞 Love you guys for always cheering me😘
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    How’s the temperature down under? We are expecting 100F where I am.
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2019
    It just gone down to 1 degrees C right now @Nevadaden❄️🥶 Will you guys be hitting 42 degrees C in summer as currently its around 37.8 (100 degrees F). Our last summer was so hot, several days it was up to 45-46 degrees C.
  • jadepearl
    It's about 11.15pm here and my water intake is roughly 2.5 litres. As for exercise, managed to get in around 30 mins of aerobics. As for food, ate around 1200 calories today as its Sunday, family day. OMAD tomorrow onwards 🤞👍🙏
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sounds like an all around great day babe! Proud of your water progress 😍😍😍
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're doing so great! Keep it up!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    @jadepearl, we can have days of 115 degrees Fahrenheit (46 Celsius) in summer. It doesn't happen often, thank goodness, but it does happen.
  • jadepearl
    I am trying so hard to get in more water @mistymeadows2005 and may be I am doing something wrong as I am still at a plateau. However, I will NOT give up and I am sure my weight will go down soon.

Thank you @LiLee2018! I am right now stuck and I am hoping that my weight will shift downwards soon.

Wow, so you guys can get as hot as us here in Down Under @Nevadaden :( It was so hot last summer that lots of companies has a day off... :lol:
  • jadepearl
    Week 49
    CW: 55.8kg (122. 7lbs)
    UGW: 50kg (110lbs)

Good evening OMADers <3

Today didn't go as planned :( Went to the doc and he wanted me to do 4 blood tests and also an ultrasound as he said it might be thyroid or something.... he said that we will find out when the results comes back. So, the waiting game begins. I really hope that I am OK but we will see...

Had my OMAD at 1pm but started munching... I guess I started feeling low after the doc's appointment. In the end, it was NOT an OMAD day...its more of a munching grazing kind of day.

As for water, managed to drink 2 litres (roughly 1/2 gallon) and 1 pot of tea. Have been trying to stop drinking diet soda but I can tell you, its really really hard.

Didn't exercise at all today... :(

Hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me <3 Will try to sleep early to night...right now its almost 11pm and its about 5 °C

Have a wonderful Wed, you guys!

• mistymeadows2005
    Tomorrow's a new day babe! We all have off days, but it's a non-factor in the long run - you're doing great darling, keep it up!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That is right @mistymeadows2005 today you can start fresh!!!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 & @volgirl1322 for always cheering me on❤️😘❤️😘
  • jadepearl
    Week 49

Good evening OMAD-ers❤️

It's around 11.30pm here and I am just so tired but can't sleep. The howling winds ain't helping either. Sure hope the roof will not fly off 🤞

DH kept researching about thyroid and today, I had fish and vegetables for OMAD. Now, he wants me to eat fish every single day🐟🐟🐟 I think I will turn into a mermaid soon🌊🐚

Didn't weigh myself today as we had to rush to school as silly me missed DS's bus. Moreover, baked cupcakes for him to bring to school for his birthday. He was trying to get me to drive him today... Guess everything was planned from above👆

As for exercise, managed to do 45 minutes of aerobics workout.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday ❤️😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO you'll turn into a mermaid...I LOLed
  • jadepearl
    edited June 2019
    @mistymeadows2005 - My DD loves mermaids and when I said that, she told me that mermaids do not eat their own kind🤔😁😁😅 Oops, my apologies DD😘

Good morning OMADers ❤️

Week 49

Still stuck at 55.8kg...guess I have hit another plateau😭😢 It's going to be a long and bumpy wagon now😭😢😥

This weekend ain't going to help either. Our family is invited for an Eat All You Want Korean Buffet in the big city. I might eat more that 10000 or more calories... 😖😞😟👎 So, we will be driving 3 hours down for a family gathering. 👪 Good golly... going to meet my cousins, uncles, aunties,etc. A family gathering of 30. I am never good with crowds. Hopefully this time, they are not going to focus on my weight too much🤞🤞🤞

Trying to break fast at 1pm today...wish me luck🍀🤞

Take care and have a good night sleep🌃😴😘
  • jadepearl
    0wog2y8hcvym.jpeg
  • jadepearl
    This is me right now...
    b3fa3ezbd8ck.jpg

Well, I guess I couldn't wait that long after all.... :lol: I OMAD at around 12.30pm today. Ate around 1100 calories. As for water, just hit 2 litres ( roughly 1/2 gallon). Also drank 1 pot of tea...I just love tea.

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Friday <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO I love me some buffet!!!!