What do you do to make the Almighty Dollar

leerena1973
leerena1973 Posts: 46 Member
I work as a Service Advisor at a auto repair shop. Lots of drama working with all men 😋xppo22x3uvbx.jpg

Replies

• liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    solo admin for a scaffold company and i agree, soooo much drama working with men !!

i used to be admin for my local councils transport department :smile:
  • leerena1973
    solo admin for a scaffold company and i agree, soooo much drama working with men !!

Well I cant lie, I get a little dramatic at times as well😂
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    I work as a construction inspector, so surrounded by men as well, but I find the drama is way less than when I worked as a code enforcement officer for the city in a building with a lot of women sharing the same space.
  • liaoverbrook

Well I cant lie, I get a little dramatic at times as well😂

Same haha, the lads just make that way with all their stupidity :') I do miss working with girls though!
  • liaoverbrook
    I work as a construction inspector, so surrounded by men as well, but I find the drama is way less than when I worked as a code enforcement officer for the city in a building with a lot of women sharing the same space.

Your job sounds so interesting! Sorry if I sound dense but whats a code enforcement officer?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    Personal Trainer and part time school lunch monitor. I don't really NEED to work, but I'd be so bored just taking care of the house and not doing much else.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member

Your job sounds so interesting! Sorry if I sound dense but whats a code enforcement officer?

It was in a small town, so I issued all building permits and did the inspections; sent out notices to people that needed to mow or clean their yards; I was the supervisor for the animal control officer; and I was head of the planning commission and zoning boards.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Structural engineer. I worked in commercial nuclear for years, but made the switch to multi-family housing design for better hours.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Senior Engineer at a laser lab in the US.
  • etelfer39
    etelfer39 Posts: 109 Member
    Nurse!
  • leerena1973
    etelfer39 wrote: »
    Nurse!

Awedome!
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    edited June 2019
    Maintenance millwright/ burner helper at A Cement plant
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I work in a cubicle.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    accountant/CFO
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I have a typical office job at a factory, mix of accounting & HR duties...blah blah blah.
    I completely love it though. Very low drama and small enough that everything's very personalized and not super "corporate".
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 152 Member
    Well, it starts with cutting down trees and ends at a print shop....with a lot of stuff in between.
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    I draw stuff. Expensive stuff.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT
    LeGaCyGiAnT Posts: 66 Member
    dtelsah wrote: »
    I draw stuff. Expensive stuff.

Can you draw me like one of your French girls, Jack?
  • LeGaCyGiAnT
    LeGaCyGiAnT Posts: 66 Member
    I work in a cubicle.

X2