What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    My weakness in the opposite sex is eyes and a great smile.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Apparently my weakness is men who treat me poorly :neutral:
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    If he’s randomly kind for no apparent reason to others, especially strangers.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Apparently, a 2
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's funny, none of the women said anything about what many men think is important to a woman.....a big package.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    It's funny, none of the women said anything about what many men think is important to a woman.....a big package.

Pretty sure it’s been said a few times, and not just by women. Censored though.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Sincerity
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    a huge <3

agreed
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    When he treats his mother with love and respect.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Pepper spray
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Personally, a woman's stomach. The flatter, and more toned, the better looking she is.

Its why I started losing weight, believe it or not. I figured if I wanted a woman with a flat stomach, I had to be a man with a flat stomach. Be the type of partner they'd want.

I have a flat stomach and if I was single I would look for a man with a good heart, similar morals and intelligence above whether or not he has abs. I know everyone isn’t the same, but just because someone is fit doesn’t mean they are superficial.

Of course not, but sexual appeal does matter in forming and maintaining a romantic relationship. Even if its unconscious. You can think someone is the best person in the world, but if your turned off by them, then the other qualities tend to matter less.

That said, its not the only quality I'm looking for. Its just my one weakness.
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    Personally, a woman's stomach. The flatter, and more toned, the better looking she is.

Its why I started losing weight, believe it or not. I figured if I wanted a woman with a flat stomach, I had to be a man with a flat stomach. Be the type of partner they'd want.

I have a flat stomach and if I was single I would look for a man with a good heart, similar morals and intelligence above whether or not he has abs. I know everyone isn’t the same, but just because someone is fit doesn’t mean they are superficial.

Of course not, but sexual appeal does matter in forming and maintaining a romantic relationship. Even if its unconscious. You can think someone is the best person in the world, but if your turned off by them, then the other qualities tend to matter less.

That said, its not the only quality I'm looking for. Its just my one weakness.

Well stated. There is a difference, agreed.
  • YASsinism
    YASsinism Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, when it comes to breasts “who can say NO !!” ,tight thighs and of course SENSE OF HUMOR and bright mind.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It's nice when they pay attention.
    :|
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    It's nice when they pay attention.
    :|

So much this
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    When she remembers the little things I say. Little things that are important to me.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    When they come home to you everyday. It can't get better than that!.
  • laprimaJenny
    Options
    When she remembers the little things I say. Little things that are important to me.

This!
This discussion has been closed.