What's the best thing you ate today? (Motivational/Reflective)

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Lunch after running errands was delicious! Fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and a banana with cottage cheese topped with roasted almonds.
  • tricia6206
    tricia6206 Posts: 7 Member
    BarkThins snacking chocolate - dark chocolate blueberry with quinoa crunch. It is a perfect snack for me - a small amount really curbs the chocolate craving and the crunch is an added (much appreciated) bonus. Perfect!
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Stuffed capsicum with chicken mince and quinoa and a garden salad with a balsamic vingarette. Absoltely delicious for lunch, packed with protein :smile:
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Today was a crappy day, with exams and not the best food that I don't even remember eating. So today the best thing I consumed was my evening cup of tea (that I'm still enjoying). I will probably have a piece of hard cheese with it too, before I get back to my studies.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Strawberries from my sister's garden.
  • xAmykins
    xAmykins Posts: 1 Member
    Coworker didn't want her lunch so she gave it to me... I open it up and there's a nice big chunk of venison in there! Yummy!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    I crumbled a Trader Joe's Thai sweet chili veggie burger on top of a serving of TJ's vegetable fried rice. Then I bulked the whole thing up with edamame, mushrooms and red bell pepper and a little soy sauce. So satisfying and nourishing!
  • nyponbell
    Today the best thing was the last of my peaches (will probably buy new tomorrow!), a perfectly ripe pear and an avocado on the right side of over ripe! It was my afternoon/before dinner snack as I settled down for another round of exam prep!
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Everything I ate all day was awesome. But my fav was probably the crispy oven fried chicken I made for dinner tonite.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Cheese burger from McDonald's
  • nyponbell
    Today it was the potato wedges, aioli and carrotpatties dinner I ate while talking to a friend!
  • saundraxo
    saundraxo Posts: 65 Member
    Salad from mcds and sweet tea :/
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Coffee, scrambled egg on wholemeal bread, skinless chicken thigh with mixed veg and more coffee. Done only water after this
  • clairetomkinson
    clairetomkinson Posts: 73 Member
    Apple Pie Overnight Oats. Was so good.
  • nyponbell
    Today the best thing I ate was the unhealthy food. I did eat a lot of good things today, which was healthy, but the best thing was actually the afternoon cup of tea and my favourite chocolate bar, enjoyed in the sunshine.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Sweet juicy mango.
  • Annaleighmarie
    Annaleighmarie Posts: 200 Member
    I only had chicken (not fried) and some fruit today.
  • teeenabeana
    teeenabeana Posts: 92 Member
    I had a salad with avocado, garbanzo beans, chopped romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a tiny bit of toasted sesame dressing, delicious!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited June 2019
    It's a toss-up between a red plum and a peach. Both were delicious! (Yesterday it would have been a Yasso coffee chip bar.)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    A pint of Enlightened. I'm embarrassed that I ate it all, but it was a good flavor and under my calories.