Looking to expand our small intentional Group:Women over 40, Need to Lose 70-100+

Replies

• alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 500 Member
    Hello, if you are still taking members, I'm interested, thanks, Linda
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Hi, I am 58. My last effort started at 135kg on 1 September 2018 and I am now down to 98.7kg. Still need to loose ±30kg. Would like to join the group, that is, if you are still taking new members. My name is Petro Coetsee
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 72 Member
    I’m interested in joining. I started in March 2019. I’m down 40 lbs and I’ve got another 118 to lose 😕
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Hi everyone. I am very interested in joining this group and if anyone needs friends please add me. I am 56 years old. This is my 2nd serious attempt at losing over 100 lbs. If not having the gastric sleeve in January of 2020. I have about 140 lbs I want to get rid of. On a strict doctor supervised diet. Lots if protein less carbs no exercise due to severe back injury that is healing slowly. Oh and 20 - 8 oz of water a day.
  • 5morras
    5morras Posts: 4 Member
    If you’re still looking for new members, I’d like to join!
  • ellenspratt
    ellenspratt Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join your group. I am 58 yrs old, and I am trying to lose 75 pounds.I started my diet on June 1st. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I have been walking/jogging about a mile everyday.
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Hello!
    I would be interested in joining the group. I'm 56 and have lost 16 of the 100 lbs for my goal weight (began in March 2019). My first name is Pam.
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    How is everyone this morning? Sun is shining here and it's a good day to get outside and enjoy the sun. My MRI is scheduled for this morning and hope they find out what is causing my back pain so I can get back to zumba. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Kettlebelle_Mami
    Kettlebelle_Mami Posts: 15 Member
    Add me to this group please and Thanks!
  • lindabortner
    lindabortner Posts: 20 Member
    Please add me!! My name is Linda. Thanks!!
  • jmikels6791
    jmikels6791 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd like to join this group please. I'll be 52 in August, and my ultimate goal would be to lose 125 lbs, I'd be ok with 100! Love having some encouragement, and happy to encourage others! My name is Joyce.😃
  • ov1kenobi
    ov1kenobi Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love to join this group if you're still accepting members. I'm looking to lose 70 lbs. at least.
  • confusionmaven
    confusionmaven Posts: 33 Member
    If you are still taking people, I'm interested. My name is Jen. I'm 2 weeks from turning 45. I started seriously trying to lose weight in 2017. I lost 90 lbs, but have gained back about 25 in the last several months. Life stress got in my head. I need to lose about 100 lbs to reach my goal weight. I need support badly from people who "get it."

I've been doing this a while, so I have a lot to offer, as well.

😊
  • torch100
    torch100 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello. Can i join? 😊
  • squirley13
    squirley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Hi. Is the group still open? I am looking for a support group and this one sounds nice as I’m 46. I have been on MFP over 6 years and only gained weight until January 5, 2019 then I started losing. I have a 100 pound goal and I’m down now to 30 lbs left which is going to be harder. I would love motivation and also to help motivate others. Thank you
  • FitNic1978
    FitNic1978 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm interested, looking forward to the supportive group 😁
  • stlgrl76
    stlgrl76 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I am needing to find some support! I’ve used fitness pal before but not the community feature. I need friends! I need something to help me get focused. I am suffering from failure to launch, healthy way of eating that is. Is this group open?
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    Good morning ladies! I hope everyone has a great day! Any fun or new foods planned for today??
  • HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    I’d like to join :)
  • melpovosmith
    melpovosmith Posts: 6 Member
    I would like to join