What's the best thing you ate today? (Motivational/Reflective)

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Had a delicious veggie stir fry for dinner. First time doing stir fry without meat of some kind. 😀
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Too hard to choose. Taco bueno build a bowl, bagel pork chop sandwich, cottage cheesecake, yogurt with strawberries and bananas, or ice cream. Oh yeah, or dark sweet cherries. I love food!
  • Sm3018
    Sm3018 Posts: 55 Member
    Sweet fresh raspberries my fave
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Cotton candy flavored grapes! Thanks Costco!
  • katiesmom_99
    katiesmom_99 Posts: 87 Member
    Instead of quesadillas stuffed with cheese, sour cream and ranchero sauce, I made myself a bowl with brown rice, boiled chicken, sauteed spinach, black beans, homemade pineapple salsa, sliced avocado, and fresh chopped cilantro. 560 calories and 43g protein. And I still have room in my calories for a mocha espresso milkshake for dessert!
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    A pint of Enlightened. I'm embarrassed that I ate it all, but it was a good flavor and under my calories.

No reason to be embarrassed. I eat a pint of Low Cow ice cream every single night. It's always automatically included in my dinner calories, can't go without it. 😁
  • chris89topher
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Had a delicious veggie stir fry for dinner. First time doing stir fry without meat of some kind. 😀

Have you ever tried Quorn? If not, you should! My favorite is Meatless Pieces and also the Steak Strips. I put it on my salads but it would be amazing in stir fry too. So good!!
  • chris89topher

Kroger carries these sometimes too. It's crazy how much they really do taste like cotton candy isn't it? So delicious.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member

I've been wanting to try these!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    A pint of Enlightened. I'm embarrassed that I ate it all, but it was a good flavor and under my calories.

No reason to be embarrassed. I eat a pint of Low Cow ice cream every single night. It's always automatically included in my dinner calories, can't go without it. 😁

I've never come across Low Cow, I'll keep an eye out for it! I fit pints into my day too. I can only trust myself to half if it's a dud flavor.
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    The best thing I ate today was 2x triple decker club sandwiches. Really awesome after a 5 mile run.
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    I made stuffed zucchini, with sautéed onions & peppers, mozzarella cheese, and leftover brats. Slow baked in the oven. Sooooo good!
  • msdwms78
    msdwms78 Posts: 7 Member
    A can of ice cold peaches it was 120 calories
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Protein bar. They really can satisfy for a couple hours. Great mid-day snack to keep your hunger in check.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,080 Member
    I had almost the same thing teeenabeana. Except I added a hard boiled egg and corn and didn’t have garbanzo beans. It was delicious!
  • MidwestAndHappy
    MidwestAndHappy Posts: 28 Member
    A few Rainier cherries I ate with lunch. So good! And hard to find where I live.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    The holy grail of peaches. I was lucky enough to eat a peach in the 5 minutes goldilocks zone between underripe and overripe.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Multigrain bread toast with homemade guacamole and topped with an over easy egg. 😍
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,251 Member
    A naan pizza with spinach broccoli and pesto!