What's on your mind?

Replies

• This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Bowling and pool, is fun!

I used to like bar pool on those little tables but I haven’t really done bars in so long I think I’d be a fish out of water.

English pool tables?

Not that I’m aware of. Are you in the UK? I’m in the States.

Bars here often have half size pool tables. In NYC they used to be coin operated. I’m not sure how they work now. Probably have to wave your phone in front of it and do a dance honoring the wifi gods.

5zkyt2qpg3x3.gif

Just like that!

Apparently I have been playing pool at the wrong establishments
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    PAFC84 wrote: »

I used to like bar pool on those little tables but I haven’t really done bars in so long I think I’d be a fish out of water.

English pool tables?

Not that I’m aware of. Are you in the UK? I’m in the States.

Bars here often have half size pool tables. In NYC they used to be coin operated. I’m not sure how they work now. Probably have to wave your phone in front of it and do a dance honoring the wifi gods.

5zkyt2qpg3x3.gif

I don't care what country that bar is I just want to be there.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member

Bowling in a pool....not so much.

Bowling in a pool sounds interesting, if we are bowling in a pool than we are having quite some fun!

So should I rephrase? Bowling and or shooting a game of pool, is fun 🙃
  • leerena1973
    leerena1973 Posts: 46 Member
    v4kcl0qafbiw.jpg
    My boss also owns a coffee shop in addition to the Auto Repair Shop. He brings free coffee to us. It's great to be appreciated 🙂
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 152 Member

Bowling in a pool sounds interesting, if we are bowling in a pool than we are having quite some fun!

Hmmm...you know, you might be right, bowling in a pool might be fun.....just don't use an electric pinsetter!

• Keep_on_cardio

Hmmm...you know, you might be right, bowling in a pool might be fun.....just don't use an electric pinsetter!

😂😂 why not! Kids are eating tide pods! We shall call it a bowling version of Russian roulette.

(Okay children, I am not being SERIOUS!)
  • hpg19
    hpg19 Posts: 10 Member
    hpg19 wrote: »
    @FeelinFooFoo and her red lipstick. Unreal combinations right there 😌

Oh. Alright then. Have a picture, if you must jeeze...🙄
    wq3mqtlvblru.jpg

😂😋🤗

All for me? Oh my. So red. So ravishing 😯

You know, @FeelinFooFoo, I could get used to this here treatment. Eye candy never looked so good.
  • hpg19
    hpg19 Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2019
    @FeelinFooFoo and her red lipstick. Unreal combinations right there 😌

Oh. Alright then. Have a picture, if you must jeeze...🙄
    wq3mqtlvblru.jpg

😂😋🤗

All for me? Oh my. So red. So ravishing 😯

You know, @FeelinFooFoo, I could get used to this here treatment. Eye candy never looked so good.

Oh you !! ❤❤

My head won't fit through the door !! Shtap!

No, keep going...if you must 💁🏼‍♀️🙄💅🏻

😋🤣

Hehe.

And well, @FeelinFooFoo , if you keep sharing your exquisiteness you're quickly gonna become one of my favourites 🥰

I believe this belongs to you🌹
  • perezlau
    perezlau Posts: 35 Member
    So penguins have to keep the chick warm while one parent goes out to feed. Once full it comes back and the parents quickly switch the chick so it doesnt freeze and the other parent can now go feed aswell. So if one parent gets eaten while out, does the other parent and chick starve? Does the parent abandon the chick?
    Maybe i'm watching too much Blue Planet.
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 152 Member
    I hear you Red, life doesn't make it easy and sometimes throws us off track. If you recognize a temporary backslide is just that, temporary, it makes it much easier to get back on track once you have dealt with the issues that command your attention in the short term. You can do it!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    perezlau wrote: »
    So penguins have to keep the chick warm while one parent goes out to feed. Once full it comes back and the parents quickly switch the chick so it doesnt freeze and the other parent can now go feed aswell. So if one parent gets eaten while out, does the other parent and chick starve? Does the parent abandon the chick?
    Maybe i'm watching too much Blue Planet.

sometimes they starve, sometimes the other parent gets hungry and abandons the chick. either way it usually doesn't end well for the chick
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    How someone can post three different body types, in the past week and be the same person 🤷🏻‍♀️

For the likes?

🤔
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    How someone can post three different body types, in the past week and be the same person 🤷🏻‍♀️

For the likes?

🤔

🙃 pondering thoughts after calculating the evidence
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

For the likes?

One of them was even a different ethnicity. It was sure entertaining for a quick minute.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member

For the likes?

😂😂😂😂