What's on your mind?

Replies

• The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    How someone can post three different body types, in the past week and be the same person 🤷🏻‍♀️

For the likes?

😂 different skin tones too. 🤷‍♀️
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    How someone can post three different body types, in the past week and be the same person 🤷🏻‍♀️

For the likes?

Actually what was more entertaining than the posts themselves were the guys that thought all 3 of them were really her.

I said she looked amazing.

Then i looked, the face doesn’t remotely match the youthfulness of either photo! I can’t do it..

And do not lie about how many biking miles... and who is that woman! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

For the likes?

Actually what was more entertaining than the posts themselves were the guys that thought all 3 of them were really her.

Thirsty doesn't discriminate 😬

:joy: One definite thing I have learned in my 9 years around these parts...
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member

For the likes?

Then i looked, the face doesn’t remotely match the youthfulness of either photo! I can’t do it..

You mean Sandra Milena Ospina?! 🙄
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    At some point I’m going to have to get a full night’s sleep. These dark circles are *kitten* with my confidence
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    At some point I’m going to have to get a full night’s sleep. These dark circles are *kitten* with my confidence

Yeah I never get much sleep either for some reason- sup with dat?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    the balloon boy hoax back in 09 when that kid was supposedly stuck in that balloon ship

That was so weird that someone would do that.
    Did the dad ever get in trouble?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    the balloon boy hoax back in 09 when that kid was supposedly stuck in that balloon ship

That was so weird that someone would do that.
    Did the dad ever get in trouble?

yeah as i recall him and his wife ended up doing some time for it but nothing too major. probably got fined a lot too. the whole thing was them wanting to spin it into a reality tv show somehow.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member

For the likes?

You mean Sandra Milena Ospina?! 🙄

Thank you! I’m like DANG 😊
  • Makingchanges17
    Makingchanges17 Posts: 124 Member
    I shouldn't have had as much trail mix as I did 🤢