Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    I've been on and off MFP for 7 years and have been able to successfully reach my goal in the past. Unfortunately a frozen shoulder knocked me off my good habits and I went back to my old ways and gained the weight back. After several starts and stops, I'm truly back and motivated and in need of some new supportive friends (it seems that many of my friends on here have either taken a break or stopped MFP completely). I'm all for healthy eating, treats in moderation and taking things slow and steady....and my ultimate goal is to be stronger, more flexible and have more stamina.
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning! Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! Feel free to add me. πŸ˜ƒβ˜€οΈ
  • Morningstar25
    Morningstar25 Posts: 50 Member
    I need friends to help motivate me. Add me everyone we can support and motivate each other!
  • samcskelton
    samcskelton Posts: 26 Member
    Looking for friends to help keep me on track!
  • rachelpower82
    rachelpower82 Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me. Im in the Uk :)
  • memestamper
    memestamper Posts: 3 Member
    I need friends!!! :) please
  • gettingto65
    gettingto65 Posts: 78 Member
    If you’re nice, please feel free to add me :)
  • 11debby11
    11debby11 Posts: 8 Member
    Sure, I would like to make new friend! Why not? I esteem that it is a good idea!:)
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    So I've decided to lose the same 15 pounds, again, for probably the 10th time. It just has a way of sneaking back on when I stop paying attention, and then suddenly, I get out of breath trying to tie my shoes.

I did a nice, slow morning run this morning, followed by some gentle stretching. And I'm off to the grocery store in a bit to fill the fridge. I stayed this weekend in the "work apartment", which is about 4 hours from home, and I rarely keep food here. At the moment, the fridge has eggs, butter, and my Brita.

What's everyone else up to on this Saturday?
  • gingersnapsam95
    gingersnapsam95 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love some friends, I think it would help!
  • Patrickjoeellis92
    Patrickjoeellis92 Posts: 3 Member
    Give me an add :D
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    I've been on here logging since January, 65ish lbs down, still more to go. I accept everyone!😁✌
  • gadudega
    gadudega Posts: 13 Member
    Y’all for some reason my add freind button is broke. So feel free to add me I would add you if I could
  • pennyilene
    pennyilene Posts: 22 Member
    I’m about my 3rd week in with MFP. I am 55 and have about 40 lbs to lose. Could use some motivation and encouragement! Please add me. 😊
  • sunlovr
    sunlovr Posts: 3 Member
    I would love some nice, positive friends. Let's motivate each other! Have 30+ pounds to lose!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    feel free to add me - i'm a longtimer but always enjoy meeting new people
  • sk1998mfp
    sk1998mfp Posts: 36 Member
    I redownloaded today would be keen on friends to keep me accountable preferably in there 20s like me but all is welcome
    Feel free to add :) in my 20s as well 😊
  • NormainIreland
    NormainIreland Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all, I have been on MFP on and off for the last few years. I’m a 44 yr old Mom of two teenagers and need to lose 2.5 stone (35lbs). I’m need motivation and accountability buddies please πŸ˜€ add me and I’ll add you back.
  • 7lisamh7
    7lisamh7 Posts: 2 Member
    Completely new to this app, not sure how you add friends/people yet so please feel free to add me 😊
    I'm 36, live in the UK and have always had an active job/things to do but i eat terribly and end up running my body down.......and then I'm ill, vicious circle! I've never had a problem with weight, just the healthy lifestyle.
    I'm determined to change so I've signed up to a 21 day challenge that starts tomorrow.
    Was highly recommended this app to log everything and get support to keep me going. I plan to blog and explain my journey in case it does help any others like me 😘
    Could really do with as much support as possible as i know I'm going to struggle πŸ˜•
  • 7lisamh7
    7lisamh7 Posts: 2 Member
    7lisamh7 wrote: Β»
    Completely new to this app, not sure how you add friends/people yet so please feel free to add me 😊
    I'm 36, live in the UK and have always had an active job/things to do but i eat terribly and end up running my body down.......and then I'm ill, vicious circle! I've never had a problem with weight, just the healthy lifestyle.
    I'm determined to change so I've signed up to a 21 day challenge that starts tomorrow.
    Was highly recommended this app to log everything and get support to keep me going. I plan to blog and explain my journey in case it does help any others like me 😘
    Could really do with as much support as possible as i know I'm going to struggle πŸ˜•, I've never eaten properly, gone to the gym etc only ever gone swimming or walking!

Any info/advice on this app, food and exercise would be great, thanks x