Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    2 updates guys...

1. Forgot about free lunch Fridays so had a small Italian sammy... I probs overestimated cals on that but that's fine
    2. If the universe didn't already have everything lined up for me, they actually fired me today for lack of production...i was leaving Monday anyway so it doesn't matter except that now I get my PTO pay! The universe wanted me to have a little extra cushion! So officially self employed!!! Super jazzed!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats, Ms Business OwnerπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ˜˜ What business did you open, if you don't mind me asking? So excited for ya😁πŸ₯°
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'm essentially running 2 of my brokers loan shops though with 1 of them I'll be more on the processing side and the other more on the biz dev side... Super excited <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Wow Steph! They were a blessing to you and didn't even know it. Congratulations on taking the step and doing your own thing. Wishing you much success
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you my dears!!! Uwm is still the best place to send a loan in America but now I get to be an advocate for that in the depths of the field, instead of inside the actual company... I should START OFF making double my best month at uwm before I even start helping them grow!!! I'm working with 2 of my FAVORITE brokers both as broker owners AND as great people!! :love: Plus I'll be saving 200/mo in commuting expenses and get to work from home on my own schedule (more or less lol)...the only downside is now I have to do health insurance on my own, which can get pricey but mine quoted out around 189 a month w a 30 doll hair copay so that's covered by my commuting savings!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Cheers to being in charge of my owm happiness, and helping my favorite brokers succeed!!!
  • greenandblack77
    greenandblack77 Posts: 18 Member
    Congratulations on being self-employed!!! Working on your own terms is great, in my opinion! I hope any transition into this is smooth for you. And well done with the weight loss, your journey is inspiring as I'm starting my own.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Well thank you and welcome to the group!!! We're a supportive bunch 😊
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited June 2019
    Happy Saturday Guys!

First things first, yesterday...

Had a lil Italian Sammy for Snack
    Dinner - Celebratory Culver's! A pint of ice cream, and a handful of blueberries

Cals - 2255
    Def - 56

Ate almost AT TDEE - I was doing a lot of running around to get my goodbyes in so I earned lots of extra cals - this will be my permanent plan for Fr-Sun each week - we're dropping weekdays to about 1300 - that should yield me what I need :)

y7o2qw62p0qa.png

NOW JP asked me for some before and afters and I shall oblige - with LOTS lol

I was at about 190 in most of these, but was as high as 212 before getting into some serious weight loss.
    dzy5dyd9krwf.png
    sl3lfz176rcj.png
    dmxvjvahpmhb.png
    95rc38zaygb5.png
    4072yl7p3002.png
    vpcg1zrihcbf.png

After/During/Before recomp LOL
    ya6l1mkrljuf.png
    8guz4pi1oy0i.png
    8eitrv4gewqb.png

Sorry for my crazy hair, and scrubby clothes LOL - I was lazy but wanted updated/real time pics LOL

AND these are just some cute updated pics of Bubs :p

vy09ozwkaqwg.png
    wm25q3sw04l8.png

Happy viewing kids, and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • jadepearl
    OMGβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    You are a rockstarπŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’–
    It's an amazing transformation, your before & afterπŸ’žπŸ‘
    You and Brenda are my inspirations and motivations. I too will get down to my GW even if it's slow
    Is that gentleman your partner? What a loving couple 😍😘
    Soooooooo cute, you furry Buds😍
    And.... that burger.... am salivating hereπŸ”πŸ”
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Congrats on being self-employed that is just so awesome and i am sure you will be so much happier!!!!

WOW <3<3 on the transformation ---what an inspiration you still are ---just wow is all I can say...

OHHHHH cute little kitty too :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks for the love ladies!!! Yes JP, that fella is Cedric, my SO :)

I'm really looking forward to working from home but will hafta either get my steps in via the treadmill, or back my weekday cals down a little more...we'll see how much it makes a difference I guess lol
  • jadepearl
    I can see from here that he Loves you soooo much😍😍😍❀️ The way he looks at youπŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’

So, when are you starting, Lady Boss? Good luck and congratulations once againπŸ€πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ’
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you babe!!! Hes, well...SOMETHING LOLOLOL I do love him dearly though <3

I start today! I'm working right now, technically! LOL That's the only thing that'll take some getting used to is setting up my own structure...I know this first week will be transitioning but that's ok :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Weekend tales!

First off - Monday morning weight - 151.6

Not surprised AT ALL...super heavy carb and salt weekend, though my cals were in line...

Saturday:
    Snack 5-6ish: String cheese, some blueberries and strawberries
    Dinner 10ish: Culvers again LOL - we were celebrating! HAHAHAH

Cals - 1855
    Def - 127

Sunday:

Weigh In - 150.2

Snack at 5ish: Noodlies made with bone broth and poached egg yolks
    9iw25x9kvgau.png

Dinner 10-11ish: Found some pork spare ribs at a good price, so did some of those with chicken bone broth in the pressure cooker, then made up a dry rub, and finished them low and slow in the oven. Used the cooking liquid along with more chicken bone broth so make garlic rosemary pork gravy <3 Along with corn and mashed taters <3

57ziqos537cs.png
    3xg8m5ek1n8q.png

Cals - 1960
    Surplus - 61

Had a great eating weekend, and lots of leftovers for today :)

• volgirl1322
    Yum girl your food oh your food <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    I try <3 I'm going to be able to do a lot more cooking that requires time now that I'm working from home B)
  • donaldstokley
    donaldstokley Posts: 18 Member
    Looks great :smiley:
  • jadepearl
    edited July 2019
    Yummy foodπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ I too had ramen today🍜🍜🍜
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Tuesday Kids!

Day 1 is in the books...zero casualties LOL

It really has been SO nice...I don't have to rush around and drive 93745874628347 miles just to start work...I run through what I know needs to get done, and DO IT...ON MY OWN TIME. It's unbelievably freeing - I know I keep going on about this, but I truly feel like this is letting me live my best life, and I'm SO grateful <3

This was this morning - Bubs is very lovey in the morning and I got to bask in the gloriousness of it, without looking at the clock every 3 minutes to see if I have to be done etc.
    h57dzvm6o1py.png

In more RELEVANT NEWS lol - Tuesday!

150.2 - down a tiche :)

Did some lifting yesterday but not enough so will do more today - getting used to my new schedule <3 Comfy with my O/N results so keeping with 1300ish or less for now...Thurs might go over a bit so might hafta go lower Friday too but we'll see :)

OMADed yesterday - when I have higher cal stuff, I have to because no room for snack cals LOL - that's ok...I was HUNGRY last night, so I scarfed it down. More rib meat, with more taters and gravy, but peas this time instead of corn. Wrapped it up with a pint of Halo Top, and a handful of blueberries

Cals - 1339
    Def - 461

2cwr5isjupd9.png

Just super happy and contented with this new work thing and where I'm at weight-loss wise - now if Cedric would get his sh** together and fix THAT part of my life, I'd be the happiest little camper that ever way <3

Have an AWESOME day, m'loves!
  • volgirl1322
    So glad your new work at home is awesome!!! And <3 the kitty such a cute little snuggle guy!!

You are doing awesome dear!