Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• pollywog341
    pollywog341 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me to your friend list, please.
  • MisterGoose
    MisterGoose Posts: 5 Member
    I'm back at it again and would love to have more supportive and motivating friends. Hit that add friend button!
  • Trying again with this app...add if anyone wants
  • ashleyduke4
    ashleyduke4 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I am starting my journey over again and could use all the friends and support I can get. Feel free to add me :)
  • jaimegilbert
    jaimegilbert Posts: 13 Member
    Hi everyone! I am just getting back into this again and would love more friends and encouragement! Feel free to add me 🤗
  • fitnesscat2014
    fitnesscat2014 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me 🙋🏽‍♀️
  • GlennCrossFit
    GlennCrossFit Posts: 28 Member
    Hi Guys! I’m always into new MFP friends! Let’s do this together 😊💫💯💖
  • Claire2527
    Claire2527 Posts: 7 Member
    Would love the extra help and motivation 😊
  • Miss_Krisi
    Miss_Krisi Posts: 2 Member
    Please somebody convince me I can do it again... Lost 30 kilos 5 years ago, then (after many ups and downs) gained half of them back... Need to finally get rid of my excess weight (20 kilos) 😮
  • kerrycjp
    kerrycjp Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me....
  • livefreely12
    livefreely12 Posts: 71 Member
    Always looking for new friends and some extra motivation! I'm just getting started again after a little break. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • thatfitlawyer
    thatfitlawyer Posts: 2 Member
    I’ve been on and off and on and off. Finally serious about completing a cut. Open diary, come hold me accountable!
  • Fitnessjunkieman
    Fitnessjunkieman Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please
  • flvilson
    flvilson Posts: 8 Member
    Friends wanted! Busy professional. Looking to get back into shape and gain some new friends along the way!
  • debra198609
    debra198609 Posts: 11 Member
    I have been a member since 2014 but I stopped using the app. Just got back into it, would really like anyone who wants to add me to go ahead! Since 2014 I got down to 169 lbs but I gained almost all my old weight back in less than a year. I love motivation and friendly competition so I would like some dedicated friends on here.
  • Jaynerose626
    Jaynerose626 Posts: 31 Member
    Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and journey thus far. 🤗
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Looking for MFP friends to connect with on my weight loss journey. I have 30 pounds to lose. I’m only 5’0” so an extra 30 pounds of weight really shows on my petite frame.

My diary is open to friends and I’m here to offer support & encouragement. I was able to add people a few weeks ago but I’m not able to anymore. Does anyone know if it’s a glitch on the app?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Happy to meet and talk to new people.. so feel free to FR
  • lamahabamf
    lamahabamf Posts: 3 Member
    Add me!
  • DepressedDarth
    DepressedDarth Posts: 7 Member
    tenor.gif