The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hi all last day till a 4 day weekend.. 1 hour in and already I’m like Kill Me Now.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hi all last day till a 4 day weekend.. 1 hour in and already I’m like Kill Me Now.

I have coffee. That helps
  • DepressedDarth
    DepressedDarth Posts: 7 Member
    Good Morning everyone! Happy Hump Day!

tenor.gif
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member

I have coffee. That helps

Phew thank goodness for coffee eh
  • AliNouveau
    Happy Wednesday!!!! I'm taking my boy to the improv Show finally today. Should be a fun day
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Happy Wednesday all!
    Eating & drinking has gone to pot, but don't really care at the moment. I'll get back to it at some stage.
    But first............ coffee.
  • Currently abusing the hydro bed @ planet fitness. Hanmies and glutes are trashed, lol. Cant wait to get my first cup of coffee mixed with a bottle of boost glucose control milkshake.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Good morning everyone😊☕️
    Hope all our American friends are gearing up for a happy July 4th!!🎉🎉
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Good morning everyone😊☕️
    Hope all our American friends are gearing up for a happy July 4th!!🎉🎉

Hell yeah!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

Nice to meet you and welcome back! I’m hoping to join the 100+ club when I’m finished. 😇 I find that making friends here makes it easier to lose weight. You have someone to b*tch to that understands the call of carbs and people who can share recipes to kill a craving or two.
  • It's Friday!! Whoot Whoot!!
  • jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2019
    It’s Wednesday here surely you can’t be that far ahead lol
  • AliNouveau
    jfdi6960 wrote: »

It's America day tomorrow so most have Friday off as well. So I have been told
  • AliNouveau wrote: »
    jfdi6960 wrote: »

It's America day tomorrow so most have Friday off as well. So I have been told

Yes indeed ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    57 for a little over a month. Started in 2014 at 426 Lbs and running 280 today on my way to under 200 (hopefully by next summer). Looking for friends.

Wow, that is awesome.. you've come a long way. 👏
  • jhuguez
    jhuguez Posts: 15 Member
    Hi! I’m a runner who dabbles in yoga and weight lifting. I struggle with healthy eating and my weight. I’m also a 40 year old biology professor and mother of 3. I’d love to meet other people on their fitness and health journeys.

I'm a runner and a hiker who dabbles in strength training and any new fun exercise I can find to try. I definitely struggle with eating and weight. I'm a 40 year old math teacher and a mother of 4. :) Friend me if you'd like.