Let’s show our before & afters for inspiration!

Replies

• hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    jenkoski10 wrote: »
    ah69mwocvvj4.jpg

I still have a LONG way to go, but the first 35 pounds are gone thanks to MFP. I can't wait to get back to a healthy place.

Please share some tips what did you do
    And congratulations
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    Can't figure out how to edit my original post.
    For me it was 3 meals a day and snacks if I was hungry. Exercise had to be for the sake of enjoying moving my body...for appreciating what my body does...NOT for the sake of changing myself. Avoiding the scale like the plague. Buying new clothes if that meant clothes that weren't triggering or upsetting. Journaling, reading some great books such as "The Gifts of Imperfection" by Brene Brown and "Outrageous Openness" by Tosha Silver. Therapy....lots of therapy.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    wow amazing..these blow my mind every time!
    great job
  • Chibike64
    Chibike64 Posts: 65 Member
    e3alb6kz46pr.jpg

Awesome transformation 👏👏👏👏👏
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited July 2019
    January 2018 SW 235
    Hit goal weight of 150 November 2018
    CW 144
    I still can’t believe I did it! And that I’ve kept it off this long. I’m so proud of myself and I feel AMAZING! Best self-care I could have ever done. b62z2vkcmd4q.jpeg

You have the most beautiful eyes EVER, even in your before pic--your eyes are just so, ummmmm, smiling and delightful. Your after pic is super wonderful--YAY you and BOOM!
  • InsanityFan1
    InsanityFan1 Posts: 50 Member
    Work in progress, getting there
  • blondehag
    blondehag Posts: 18 Member
    Kudos everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!