New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    I bought this on Amazon and finally got around to trying it today.

cup-a-brownie.png?v=1555009758

It comes with the baking cups, to go lids, peanut butter, chopped peanuts mixed with cacao nibs, and chocolate chips so you can put toppings on it. It only requires water and you can make it in the microwave (I did this) or oven (will try this way in the future). I thought it was pretty good and fun to make. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I definitely don't regret the purchase at least.

Omg thanks for the review! I have been eyeing these for months wondering how they are! Guess I won’t buy.
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    These were sooo good! Super soft and sweet. My favorite was the molasses. I LOVE MOLASSES COOKIES. They sent all of these when I asked for a sample! 2gktlmsdkoao.jpeg
    6d8mtq5e4x8e.jpeg
    The chocolate chip was a bit crunchier than the others. It was more like a softer version of chip ahoy cookie. Tasted exactly like them too.

Sent them a message and hopefully I can try some. I mostly stick to vegan treats now but they are all pretty meh.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    logiatype wrote: »
    These were sooo good! Super soft and sweet. My favorite was the molasses. I LOVE MOLASSES COOKIES. They sent all of these when I asked for a sample! 2gktlmsdkoao.jpeg
    6d8mtq5e4x8e.jpeg
    The chocolate chip was a bit crunchier than the others. It was more like a softer version of chip ahoy cookie. Tasted exactly like them too.

Sent them a message and hopefully I can try some. I mostly stick to vegan treats now but they are all pretty meh.

I hope they send you too! Remedy bake shop also sent me samples awhile back and I have to say those were the absolute BEST vegan cookies I've ever had.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    6d8mtq5e4x8e.jpeg

I love me some cookies so I just sent an email. We'll see what they say. :)
  • TrulyBlessedToo
    TrulyBlessedToo Posts: 11 Member
    Triscuit minis! Great little snacks about the size of spoon sized shredded wheat. 1 ounce is about 28 crackers versus 6 regular sized Triscuits.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    6d8mtq5e4x8e.jpeg

I love me some cookies so I just sent an email. We'll see what they say. :)

Dayum, they already got back to me. Looks like samples are a-comin'. :)

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    6d8mtq5e4x8e.jpeg

Oooo, what brand is that? (I can't see it on the label). Also, what are the calories? :)
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    I was looking for a specific type of animal cookie on Amazon which led me down a protein cookie rabbit hole as I like to search and see what new products are out sometimes. I saw these and saw they weren't available for Prime shipping. However, I went directly to their website and when I put in my email I was able to spin a prize wheel and landed on free shipping. The variety pack was cheaper on the site and they also had single servings of their protein coffee so I thought why not. I hope they're good.

l5gcup6az7p8.jpg

I just received one from a reseller - unfortunately it was out of date, but it was good (the Chocolate) - very crunchy, the texture reminded me of the Nilla Wafers. Am curious what they taste like when they're not 2 months past the best buy date!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    1.) Those I Skream bars were actually REALLY good and definitely worth 160 calories!!!

2.) ...Tie-Dye flavor???
    zuvgpaid53zs.jpeg
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    I hope they send you too! Remedy bake shop also sent me samples awhile back and I have to say those were the absolute BEST vegan cookies I've ever had.

Really. I tried those cookies as well and they were pretty good. If these aren’t as good then I’ll probably stick with those. No free sample for me :(
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Not “new” but was recently enlightened by roommate that DQ Misty Freezes are a thing. Grape or blue raspberry sound like it’d actually be pretty good??!

8crc4pwf4zfi.png
    sbxs3dmrkydz.png

Also... had no idea that DQ treatzzas existed??the fudge crunch of the DQ cake with Pb cups and soft serve and PB drizzle? Okay. Have other flavors too...
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Not “new” but was recently enlightened by roommate that DQ Misty Freezes are a thing. Grape or blue raspberry sound like it’d actually be pretty good??!

8crc4pwf4zfi.png
    sbxs3dmrkydz.png

Also... had no idea that DQ treatzzas existed??the fudge crunch of the DQ cake with Pb cups and soft serve and PB drizzle? Okay. Have other flavors too...

I don’t see orange on the list. It’s the only kind I’ve ever had. Tastes like a creamsicle. I haven’t had one for years. I always get a small cone with crunch coat from DQ.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These aren't super new, but I have been seeing them on sale and wondering if anyone has tried them?

cb9mg8ch1l26.png
    I love sunflower seed butter! These are all chocolate covered cookie dough bites.
    yzd5dectacac.png
    21bj7a4h6r2i.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    6d8mtq5e4x8e.jpeg

Oooo, what brand is that? (I can't see it on the label). Also, what are the calories? :)

Pacific Northwest cookie company and they all have about the same as a lenny and larry (they are about the same size as the large ones) 360-400.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2019
    hgycta wrote: »
    1.) Those I Skream bars were actually REALLY good and definitely worth 160 calories!!!

2.) ...Tie-Dye flavor???
    zuvgpaid53zs.jpeg

LOL, when tie-dye and unicorn become flavors, who knows what they will come up with next!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    jvh7bo9ew3nx.png

Anyone else remember these??