What's your kryptonite?

Replies

• MichelleMinn
    MichelleMinn Posts: 90 Member
    My husband has started making Detroit-style pizzas for our restaurant -- we're from the Detroit area originally. Sometimes I have to go for it! :)
  • nixonjk
    nixonjk Posts: 3 Member
    Absolutely any Mexican food or sweets - specifically ice cream.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    My husband has started making Detroit-style pizzas for our restaurant -- we're from the Detroit area originally. Sometimes I have to go for it! :)

I would just like to say that Detroit style pizza is highly under appreciated!!
  • pancakerunner
    nixonjk wrote: »

YES. Nachos and Fajitas... and enchiladas... and tacos... ceviche... a fan of just about everything but burritos.
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    nixonjk wrote: »

i66w2c20acu7.gif
  • pancakerunner
    Happy Fourth to those here in America. hope you're celebrating with some good food!
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Salty, crunchy food: potato chips, fries, corn chips, tortilla chips.. I’ll grab a taco shell and break it up, add salt when I’m desperate!! 😬😬😬
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Pizza, peanut butter, and pretty much any/all sweets.
  • sjbacot
    sjbacot Posts: 4 Member
    Ice cream. I could eat my weight in it before I'm satisfied.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

Happy Fourth to those here in America. hope you're celebrating with some good food!

Brownie kryptonite! I had three! They were delicious.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Wine
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 321 Member
    Dr. Pepper with Sonic ice, homemade chocolate chip cookies, Blue Bell ice cream, warm bread and butter.
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    Movie theater popcorn, cheeseburgers, donuts, cheetoes, salt and vinegar potato chips, peanut butter
  • pancakerunner
    Movie theater popcorn, cheeseburgers, donuts, cheetoes, salt and vinegar potato chips, peanut butter

salt and vinegar chips AND peanut butter together. Life changing.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

salt and vinegar chips AND peanut butter together. Life changing.

You know I'm going to try this. :o
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Chocolate 🍫 lollies🍬 bakery treats 🍰🧁🥧🍩
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Freshly made kettle corn.

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Peanut butter, nut butters in general. I buy the Walden Farms peanut spread when my craving is relentless. I doctor it up, add sugar free powdered almond butter or sugar free powdered peanut butter. I also make a cup of Waldens with plant protein powder. I want VOLUME when it comes to nut butters!
  • mandyslilja
    mandyslilja Posts: 6 Member
    Chocolate. Or chocolate and peanut butter. Specifically Reese’s big cup with Reese’s pieces. I found them highly addictive. Always had to have 3 of the king sized ones for a meal. Haven’t had them in about a week luckily. I haven’t broken my chocolate fixation yet. I’ve been eating Hershey bars but not that many and they are being accounted for on here 😊