Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    So happy for you! Sounds like you're loving your new self employement. Must be so nice not having to commute anymore. I can just feel that weight lifted off of you from your posts :) And girl... you look fabulous!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thank you mi amors...I really am loving the new work sitch, no commuting is awesome, but more importantly, the FLEXIBILITY. I haven't even NEEDED something during "business hours" yet and I'm already wondering how I ever had to be on someone else's schedule for 11 hours a day (if you include the commute LOL) It's just wonderful <3

And thanks Lisa! The shape will get more streamlined as I continue lifting, but the weight is in a happy place <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    So glad your new work at home is awesome!!! And <3 the kitty such a cute little snuggle guy!!

You are doing awesome dear!

He's the snuggliest - and he's just LOVING me being home...he climbs into my lap and purrs and swats at my headset...it's just the BEST :love:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    So happy to hear that you are loving being your own boss <3 I can get enough of your little kitty...sooooooooooo fluffy and cute <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2019
    Happy Weds OMADers!

Check in - 149.6 :#

This girl OMADed again yesterday since I wanted to keep the cals below 1300 - heading to Mama's tonight, so will OMAD there but tomorrow is lunch BBQ for the 4th, and knowing my propensity to want to eat in the evenings I"m sure it'll be at least 2MAD. That's ok, I was cognoscente of it, so watched myself these last few days and will probs do a 1300 day on Friday too :) We'll see :)

I'd LIKE to see down to 148 again this week but if not, no biggie. Didn't get any lifting in yesterday, just busy busy, which is fabulous! One of my brokers is on vaca so I'm getting a chance RIGHT off the bat to show him how much he needs me :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Not that he ever doubted but it's nice to hear "I'm loving having you on the team already!" lol - nothing like some self-validation when you're in a time of transition *nod nod*

Food yesterday wasssssssssss - more rib meat with gravy, but decided to light up on the carbs a tiche and had a giant salad instead of taters and veggies...lots of fiber, kept the carbs and cals a little lower, and still delish :) Finished up with a pint of Lemon Cake Halo Top, and some fruit :)

Cals - 1297
    Def - 503

p9se3eqcwvcv.png

Hope everyone has a super holiday! I'll probs still post tomorrow but if not I'll be back Friday, and stalking everyone's threads in the meantime :D

Peace out girls scouts!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yum on your meals so glad being your own boss is working out how cool!!! I remote from home at least once a week and LOVE LOVE it!
    Happy 4th!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you babe! Yeah it really is the best - I didn't realize HOW much I needed it until now :kissing_heart:
  • jadepearl
    That meal of yours looks delicious 😋🤤
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI KIDS!

Hope everyone had a fabulous holidayyyyy :blush:

Thursday was a cluster f**k food wise :D I literally ate all day hahahhaaha - I stopped counting when I hit like 3500 cals but I'm sure I ended up north of 4k LOL - I don't give 2 sh**s about that because I almost never have true splurge days B)

Yesterday I had most of the rest of the leftovers from ribs and taters and gravy etc. Here are my Friday numbers:

Cals - 1949
    Surplus - 149

Weigh in this morning on dodgy home scale - 152.4

Totes fine with that number given the obnoxious amount of food I ate, carbs I inhaled, and salt I had LOLOL - I'll be back into the 140's probs tomorrow if I don't go cray cray today LOL

Have only done a little bit of lifting but I can tell that my muscles are starting to wake back up which bodes well for progress - no visual shape difference yet (DUH Steph...it's been 2 weeks LMAO). I've abandoned a schedule and I'm basically just doing it whenever I have a free 15 mins ish LOL - Upped my weight to 60 pounds so that should help.

Work is moving nicely, except that UWM decided that they don't pay out vaca time now :expressionless: Not super happy about THAT but whatever - I'll get through it :)

Relaxed weekend planned...currently hangin' in bed with the Bubs...he had SO much fun at my parents and got all the lovin's - he's such a ham that even my crotchety old dad loves him :D This is what he's doing at this moment:
    b9nacgfu3nzi.png

Hangin' out w mama :love: I might be a little obsessed so I may or may not obsessively post these photos :D

Hope to see some holiday posts so I can catch up with y'all :)
  • jadepearl
    Buds, you are soooooo cute...guess you are all tired after the 4th July party😍❤️ You will surely see 140s in no time👍
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Oh the cat is cute, getting bigger! Sure you will have a lion there :D I love splurge days ( i do one next weekend) but somehow i realised my body cant handle them very well. I feel that now my stomach is smaller or something. One of the days i had a larger one meal and my tummy ached afterwards. Hm i gotta be more careful I think. Im really craving hot chocolate for a while now, not really sure what is going on, im not a hot chocolate kinda person? Thanks for all the tips by the way, your thread is really worth reading for anyone who wants to know how to lose weight :) I took a lot of your advice!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2019
    Thank you dear! That means a lot! I did a sh** ton of trial and error before I found a system that works for me both physically and mentally which is something unf we all have to do on our own, but if I made it easier for even one person then I'm happy 😊

My only issue w splurge days is that I find it very easy to let one lead to two etc etc...im too much a creature of habit in that way lol

Bubs sure is getting big!! I keep telling him to stop growing up but he's not listening :angry: :disappointed: he's probably twice the size he was when I got him...just as cute though 😏🤩🥰😁😉
  • volgirl1322
    OMG we *demand* you post pics of him. It is a crazy busy Monday and that totally made me smile :) what a cutie pie! <3
    You are doing fantastic with your schedule and eating ---you have totally got maintenance down pat! Hopefully I will join you soon :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yasssssssssss girl!!!! You'll be there in no time!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Monday Kids!

Didn't post yesterday bc dinner Sat was just more leftovers LOL

Sat - Rib meat, taters, corn, gravy, ice cream, fruit :)
    Cals - 1938
    Surplus - 138

Sunday - decided to lighten up the carbage a little bit...there was still some rib meat left but I'm over it so I'm making Ced eat it tonight LOL - Did my Sunday bone broth as always so made spicy chicken salad on romaine, some ice cream, some graham crackers, string cheese, and fruit of all sorts.

Cals - 1856
    Surplus - 55
    (Yes, I earned a whole 1 calorie from activity :D )

67k5astvbn4z.png

Went over both weekend days but still at 151.6 so I'll take it...we'll be down to 148 (or lower) by EOW since there are no holidays throw a wrench in the schedule LOL. REALLY have to get myself off my butt and make sure I'm consistently lifting - I knew that it was going to be a bigger struggle than dieting *sigh*

Here's some weekend Bubs pics since Donna @volgirl1322 has given me free reign :D
    uetbrnrxb5v6.png
    nn66y6zcgumi.png

Workin' workin' today...Mondays are always busy in the mortgage business but I'm sure I'll be boppin' around checking out everyone's posts so keep 'em coming!

• volgirl1322
    OMG that little babe just makes me smile! Thanks for sharing his cuteness with us he makes Monday all better and I am sure you are super thrilled to have him as a coworker now :) pets are far better than some people LOL just sayin'
    <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Indeeeeeed, he's the BEST coworker (besides the distraction factor LOL) - it's actually been a quiet morning so far, just normal Monday stuff but not the usual rush of activity LOL - on the bright side that means I've gotten a lot done already!

I have to go grocery shopping at some point today, but I can go WHENEVER I WANT mwhahahahah! LOL - well sorta :p still waiting to hear from one of my accounts to gameplan the week but THEN I'm freeeeeeeee to grocery shop.

Food plans for the week - shrimp scampi with asparagus and spag squash, quinoa and gr beef lettuce tacos, chicken bacon ranch lettuce wraps - that's what I've got so far :)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Steph, you look amazing. a-MAY-zing. And congrats on the self-employment! I may join you in a few months.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwwww thanks m'dear!!! AND EXTRA THANK YOU on the self-employment - it's just making my life so much better I can't even! nwoerypsdjnskjzueidxngxfodkkgqdweu LOL
  • jadepearl
    Buds is just too cute <3<3<3 Being self-employed has its own benefits <3