Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• I dont really know anyone, and challenges, accountability, and workout tips would be nice
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    OrangeBlossomSpecial21 Posts: 149 Member
    Still can’t add people through the app...feel free to add me. Almost to 500 days of logging in, quite active, happy to make new connections 👍🏻
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Need some fresh motivation!
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me. 💪🏾
  • lessdefined82
    lessdefined82 Posts: 70 Member
    added! and feel free to add me!
  • magic_merlin
    magic_merlin Posts: 1 Member
    New here, and back to get in shape again. But having some motivation/friends would help
  • ColdTurkeyplus1
    ColdTurkeyplus1 Posts: 139 Member
    Add away!
  • Shannyfro1987
    Shannyfro1987 Posts: 64 Member
    Sure! 😁
  • blinx7
    blinx7 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all: Been bacak using MFP for a few weeks (did it previously on my own but am now trying to get some community support). Have three kids under six so plenty of running around but sometimes not quite enough time for structured workouts and need to keep the meals quick and easy (e.g., protein shake). Would love to give and receive some extra support & encouragement.
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    edited July 2019
    Had success with MFP before. Back and recommitting to the journey. New friends always welcome
  • irenakarapetyan
    irenakarapetyan Posts: 1 Member
    In need of motivation over here 👋🏼
  • lmazza1
    lmazza1 Posts: 21 Member
    Always looking for more friends on here. Feel free to add me 🙃
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    I'm selective
  • cdemars763
    cdemars763 Posts: 8 Member
    Yes, I would like to connect to more MFP friends for motivation. I am Diabetic. I struggle with staying positive because it is very time consuming to track and prep my food. I just get tired of all the work. HELP!
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Yes please :)
  • Marymeraki
    Marymeraki Posts: 3 Member
    Back on here after neglecting it and myself. Ready to get back in gear! 😁💪👌
  • mari02052015
    mari02052015 Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to connect with anyone! Need to continue on this journey!
  • I’d love to make new friends who are positive and healthy!!! I’m isolated and I struggle but I’m on my journey. Positive and real people with patience and encouraging words are always welcome!!!
  • yperez1088
    yperez1088 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to connect with others who want to be healthy, I have been a member for a while but I am back on here trying to keep track of everything and hopefully be consistent with my workouts.
  • cortneydilemmo9678
    cortneydilemmo9678 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone, I woudl really like some friends to help keep me motivated...i have been on MFP several times and get depressed and quit....i have severe depression and anxiety disorder so I tend to loose faith in myself. But i woudl love some friends to help me through this. I really need to get healthier. Thank you very much.