Hellooooo :)

TraceyBee22
TraceyBee22 Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there. Just rejoined MFP after deleting the app a couple of years ago. I started Slimming World in January 2016 and have lost 4 stone (56lbs) since then. But for the past 12 months I’ve just been yo-yoing.

So I’ve decided to try something different and tomorrow I’ll be starting Fast 800 to kick start my weight loss having been recommended it by a friend. Ordered the book from Amazon yesterday, it arrived today and I can’t put it down.

Any friend requests and support gratefully accepted :)

Replies

• daviesjefferson2
    daviesjefferson2 Posts: 4 Member
    This sounds really inspiring. I've been working really hard over the years trying to maintain my body physique. It only takes determination and having the right people around you to motivate you always
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Awesome work!! I love hearing about people’s success stories... very inspirational 😁
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

That's a drastic diet. May I suggest you ask your GP whether it's a good idea for you?
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,708 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    I WILL:
    • I will allow members to share experiences without judgment. Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found on our Eating Disorder Resources page.
    • I will understand that people have a complicated relationship with food.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t use any aspect of our service to promote anorexia, bulimia or any unsafe dieting practices.
    • I won’t promote very low-calorie diets.
    • I won’t diagnose other members.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.