First milestone reached 50lbs gone

Its amazing 9 weeks 50lbs gone I have no words, still have a very long way to go, started 469 currently 419 ... goal weight 158, overwhelmed mfp literally changing my life, helping me to keep to my calories, I’ve cut out all the fizzy drinks, energy drinks, I used to need, and stopped all junk food...

And no I’m not over using exercise I’ve done 10 mins of leg aerobics, with help as I have fibromyalgia and m.e and use a wheelchair, just coming off because of the caloric deficit now...

Sadly I don’t look smaller yet, but hopefully for my 100lbs I’ll have a before and after pic

9hw5f1lveoro.jpeg

Replies

• emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Amazing!! So happy for you... keep it up! 😁
  • ReevesKimberlee
    ReevesKimberlee Posts: 12 Member
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • kapurcel
    kapurcel Posts: 27 Member
    Stellar work! Absolutely inspirational!
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 75 Member
    edited July 2019
    🎉 Congratulations on all your hard work and success!!

And You ARE smaller and you’ll continue to get smaller!
  • TheOldBallCoach43420
    TheOldBallCoach43420 Posts: 119 Member
    Congratulations on the awesome start! 50 pounds is no laughing matter! I am eight weeks in and my goal is to lose four more pounds this coming week so that I can finally hit the 50 pound lost mark at nine weeks as well. I started at 395 and was at 349 today. Don’t get discouraged as you will be able to tell that your clothes fit better as you continue to move forward. Yesterday was the first time in eight weeks that I had somebody notice I had lost weight. Your heart and other organs are thinking you for doing it!! I know mine are!!

Continued success on your journey!!
  • Lynn5707
    Lynn5707 Posts: 23 Member
    Congrats!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Hurray!
  • turnitaroundat40
    turnitaroundat40 Posts: 193 Member
    So impressed by your post! Way to go! That kind of continued dedication will take you far in your journey!! :)
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Woohoo!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Best wishes for continued success on your journey! Well done!
  • tanneecora2680
    tanneecora2680 Posts: 2 Member
    Way to go. I just started my journey and love to hear about the successes so thank you for sharing.
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Well Done. You may not find it easy but it will be so worth it and you will get used to living without "junk" food and will cease to crave it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!