Let’s show our before & afters for inspiration!

Replies

• InsanityFan1
    InsanityFan1 Posts: 50 Member
    Wow. Awesome job...look great
  • jackiebartus
    jackiebartus Posts: 3 Member
    January 2018 SW 235
    Hit goal weight of 150 November 2018
    CW 144
    I still can’t believe I did it! And that I’ve kept it off this long. I’m so proud of myself and I feel AMAZING! Best self-care I could have ever done. b62z2vkcmd4q.jpeg

You have the most beautiful eyes EVER, even in your before pic--your eyes are just so, ummmmm, smiling and delightful. Your after pic is super wonderful--YAY you and BOOM!

Thank you! I have lots more to smile about now ;)
  • gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    james5940 wrote: »
    eqfufbmswojm.png

My heaviest was 240, and I'm down around 177 now. It's the healthiest I've felt in 20 years.

I'm not jealous at all. Nope. Not a drop. :D Phenomenal work man! What's the time frame between pics and did you have to do any bulk/cut cycles after the initial weight loss to get there?

• MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    james5940 wrote: »
    eqfufbmswojm.png

My heaviest was 240, and I'm down around 177 now. It's the healthiest I've felt in 20 years.

This is insane man. Great work. I need to see your food diary to know what you’re eating. Friend request sent.
  • Jim_Kintsugi
    Jim_Kintsugi Posts: 58 Member
    oyxjx4d746qm.jpeg

Starting weight: 278 lbs
    Goal weight range: 163-167 lbs
    Lost a total of 115 lbs!! 🥰💪💕
    Been maintaining for 4 years now!!

wow, this is amazing. Good job. I'm hoping I can maintain as well as you.
  • Basana0909
    Basana0909 Posts: 31 Member
    U guys and gals ROCK !!! Everyone looks amazing !! I’m so excited now after seeing these incredible transformations I cannot wait to post my before Nd afters !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!