Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• fatmummy2019
    fatmummy2019 Posts: 3 Member
    I have a lot to lose, could do with some friends to check in with! Xx
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    I'm selective

so am I - lol
  • sentfrommars13
    sentfrommars13 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello... would love to have some motivation to help me lose 15-20 pounds!
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    I'm back at it (again)...I've hit the gym 3x the last 3 weeks so I am slowly building up the consistency. I can use some new peeps to kick my *kitten* - feel free to add me!
  • abailey7767
    abailey7767 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends to help motivate each other!! Add me please ☺️
  • khris9224
    khris9224 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All! I just recently started & would welcome some new friends to help motivate me achieve a healthier lifestyle 😁
  • Hello1253
    Hello1253 Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for new friends.
  • raeannvidal
    raeannvidal Posts: 7 Member
    I am new and would love some new friends!! Let’s keep each other accountable! 💪🏻
  • stryker1222
    stryker1222 Posts: 5 Member
    logging my dailies on here..some motivational friends would be awesome
  • yaggith2465
    yaggith2465 Posts: 6 Member
    Staying motivated while I'm at work is easy, when I'm home. Not so much. Maybe some friends could keep me on track while I'm home!
  • MrSteeLanigan
    MrSteeLanigan Posts: 4 Member
    Hey peeps, Average fatguy here seeking new friends and motivation, I'm currently 14st 4 lbs (and climbing) and I'm one of these people that start a diet every Monday and by Wednesday I give up but this time im determined, So add me and keep me motivated by calling me out whenever I'm slacking. Thanks 💪
  • tomczakmikolaj
    tomczakmikolaj Posts: 2 Member
    Hello to you all. Im looking for some positive people for mutual support
  • ahmadmshaly2019
    ahmadmshaly2019 Posts: 16 Member
    Yeah I would live to make new friends ✌🏻😊♥️
  • jieyeh
    jieyeh Posts: 59 Member
    Re downloaded this app again from 3 years ago and all my friends are inactive add me people, would like to see people’s fitness journey and share mine also
  • jessicagrey27
    jessicagrey27 Posts: 26 Member
    I’m active on here everyday! Feel free to add me. Looking for KETO friends😀
  • JasonRVA
    JasonRVA Posts: 31 Member
    Down 125lbs since starting, several ups and downs along the way. I post pretty much daily, and interact as much as possible. Feel free to add me and ask any questions, I enjoy helping others on their journeys!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Hungry, motivated and active? Add me :)