New - 2/25/09

Hello,

My name is Carol. I just found this site last night. I want to lose 35 pounds. I have already lost close to 60 pounds over a 3 year period, mostly without trying or exercising. I fast one day a week, started in 2005.

I now have joined a gym and am trying to balance my protein, carbs, ect., not really knowing what my age group requires. I went vegetarian last fall, but I can not get enough protein. I do consume mostly whole/natural foods and buy organic when ever possible.

:-) Happy days to all!

Replies

• Hello,

My name is Carol. I just found this site last night. I want to lose 35 pounds. I have already lost close to 60 pounds over a 3 year period, mostly without trying or exercising. I fast one day a week, started in 2005.

I now have joined a gym and am trying to balance my protein, carbs, ect., not really knowing what my age group requires. I went vegetarian last fall, but I can not get enough protein. I do consume mostly whole/natural foods and buy organic when ever possible.

:-) Happy days to all!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to the boards & congrats on your weight loss so far! Good luck with all of your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.