Looks good! 🍽 sharing is caring, thank you
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    salad is the food that my food eats.

😅
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    oh, also .... I really am not a fan of most vegetables, so this is helping me slowly learn to appreciate them more and maybe even one day like the taste of them!
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Definitely, salad on its own is not sufficient to cover your daily nutrients.

Salad is a very important meal among other 4 meals full of different nutrients.

Usually, i eat egg whites,chicken breast and fish for protien 🍗🥚🐟.
    Also, Brown rice and brown toast as a source of carbohydrates🍞🍚

I tend to drink 2-3 liters of water along my day.

The point is i really appreciate a good bowl of salad with some dressing or seasoning on it
    🥗.

I love how versatile a meal based around a salad can be. The majority of the time I just enjoy it a variety of ways as a more nutritious dish. Other times, I'll load it up for maximum enjoyment. Whether someone pictures "salad" as just a bowl full of greens, or an all out fiesta, it's certainly a great way to fill some holes in the weekly menu.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,974 Member
    I'm not a veggie/vegan and never eat only a salad.

However, I eat a lot of fruit and veggies w/my MEAT. So, it's not like there's nothing green on my plate.
  • eb8566
    eb8566 Posts: 249 Member
    The salad photos look amazing! I also eat a mixing bowl of salad almost every night for dinner and never tire of it. So good!
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Hi, I can't believe I can say this now but I too appreciate a good salad. I eat a salad every day for lunch and sometimes I even have one for breakfast. I add salmon or tuna to it. I will start adding chicken to it. I just started putting in some chia seeds. What is that light orange item in your salad? Sweet potato? Do you make your own dressing? I have been wanting to for some time but have not yet. I want to make one that is healthy and easy to put together. Been using the Olive Garden Light dressing.
  • ahmadmshaly2019
    ahmadmshaly2019 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey, i just wanted to thank you so much for your support .

As per your question the orange element is carrots 🥕.

You can add 2 drops of extra virgin olive oil and a few drops of vinegar to it .

I also add a spray of cumin and salt on the top for seasoning 👌🏻.