Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Premium Family Account

RitaPriorRitaPrior Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
Have 2+ ppl in the family with premium accounts is too expensive. Please find a way to have Premium Family Account. We would still want our own logins and lose our achievements.

Replies

• ST4HealthyLivingST4HealthyLiving Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
  • mdwbeexmdwbeex Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I'll second this. If you buy premium, and have family members in your Family Library on the Play Store or Apple Store, you should be able to share that with them rather than shell out 50 bucks a pop for each family member. I'd hazard a guess that UnderArmour makes enough money selling sports wear and equipment to absorb the cost of providing good customer value in their fitness tracking apps. I get making money, but providing this simple benefit to their users seems like a no-brainer. Just my two-cents, and really the only reason I haven't bought the premium thus far.
  • ncolangeloncolangelo Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I agree!! There should be a discounted rate for families. My wife and daughter want to use this app and we don't want to pay full price for 3 subscriptions. Also, it would be great if we could see our results in one place to collaborate as a family.
  • socajamsocajam Posts: 3,026Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,026Member, Premium Member
    When you go to the store, do you buy one pair of shoes to fit everyone or do you have to buy separate shoes for everyone?
    Does WW have a family plan?
  • AltsysrqAltsysrq Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    @socajam this is a service that people are paying for not a physical item.

Netflix, Spotify, Apple, Google (Play, Music, Home, . . . ) and many more services offer a family subscription where individual users can manage their own content.

This is a valid request that should be considered.
  • puffbratpuffbrat Posts: 2,448Member Member Posts: 2,448Member Member
    Is there a reason the free version isn't adequate for all of you? I have used the free version for years without feeling the need for any of the additional features offered by premium.
    puffbrat wrote: »
    Is there a reason the free version isn't adequate for all of you? I have used the free version for years without feeling the need for any of the additional features offered by premium.

Yes, there are plenty of reasons. Just look here: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1935024-what-are-the-features-of-myfitnesspal-premium-

• puffbratpuffbrat Posts: 2,448Member Member Posts: 2,448Member Member
    Altsysrq wrote: »

Yes, there are plenty of reasons. Just look here: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1935024-what-are-the-features-of-myfitnesspal-premium-

None of those are things I personally need or even particularly want and they certainly aren't worth the price to me. However, I was asking the OP specifically.
    None of those are things I personally need or even particularly want and they certainly aren't worth the price to me. However, I was asking the OP specifically.

I think that person already made her case, am I wrong? Two people in the premium account is too expensive. I think any number of MyFitnessPal users can agree with that and it is pretty well justified.

edited July 9
  • aj5c72601aj5c72601 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I think the Premium version should at least allow 2 people at a minimum.