Lisa Fit Strong program

Hey! Just wondered if anyone was doing this? I’ve just downloaded it and it consists of 5 days per week training - 3 x lower and 2 x upper.
Increase of weights and decrease of reps for most exercises.
However there are no RDLs for lower - aren’t these a key compound exercise?

Replies

• ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    I don't know anything about the program, but I don't consider RDLs a key compound exercise. I mean they are an excellent exercise, I'm partial to single leg RDLs, but they are just one of many lower body exercises.
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Rlds are absolutely not a key compound. They may be for certain people who are seeking hamstring and glute strength, but I prefer doing hip thrusts and conventional deadlifts.
  • cattyw
    cattyw Posts: 26 Member
    moogie_fit wrote: »
    Rlds are absolutely not a key compound. They may be for certain people who are seeking hamstring and glute strength, but I prefer doing hip thrusts and conventional deadlifts.

Thank you! That's good to hear as I too am focusing on hip thrusts and deadlifts x
  • Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    edited July 2019
    I actually hate RDL's. Not because they're hard, but because my grip always gives out before I feel anything in my hams/glutes. I prefer single leg, but even more I prefer hip thrusts and sumo deads. I've seen a lot of progress without then so I wouldn't consider them essential. If you want a program that has them and variations of them Strong Curves is a good one.