What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• eaglebob1960
    eaglebob1960 Posts: 11 Member
    Sitting in front of the computer eating breakfast and surfing!
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Watching The Station Agent. Great indie film starring Peter Dinklage . Still makes me cry.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    Watching The Station Agent. Great indie film starring Peter Dinklage . Still makes me cry.

Terrific movie!
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Lying on the couch listening to the storm and thinking about extra cheesy pizza. Something about thunderstorms make me want to smoosh my face into a big ol' pepperoni pie. Luckily the monsoon will prevent me from acting on my cheesy fantasy.
  • This_far

Terrific movie!

It really is. I heard a podcast about the making of the movie. Was pretty fascinating
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I'm off to a brief babysitting gig with my two youngest grandkids. <3
  • This_far
    Mezmerized by a YouTube video on how to fold fitted sheets. Off to give it a try
  • showjefb
    showjefb Posts: 109 Member
    6 episodes in on Stranger Things Season 3
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Getting ready to take a walk. Oh how I love nighttime walks!
  • aymanaguib
    aymanaguib Posts: 1 Member
    Doing nothing 😣
  • This_far
    Sheets update. Third time is a charm. A new life skill. Sense of accomplishment. Now bed and 4 mile jog to work in the AM.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Trying to reorganize my food diary to fit some slowcooked pork ribs in char sui sauce for dinner... I can do it if I stick to salad as a side and not mash potatoes.. :(

Worth it..
  • TapiaCruz
    TapiaCruz Posts: 20 Member
    Watching Grey's Anatomy curled up with my dog and husband💜
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Mezmerized by a YouTube video on how to fold fitted sheets. Off to give it a try

I did this last year. Felt so good. Forgot how to do it. Back to the ball method....for now
  • FinelyFermented
    FinelyFermented Posts: 100 Member
    Pretending to write an email during a really boring meeting while perusing mfp
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Sitting my desk tryin to look busy when I really just want to go home.
  • LovePositivity
    LovePositivity Posts: 20 Member
    Trying to plot out small goals that total out to an eventual 100lb weight loss.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    cooling off after mowing, going to a Fair in our town and saved calories for a slice of pizza that looked wonderful, but mostly want to go and people look and have fun!