Uniform Women

2»

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2019
    here you go a throwback photo from 2010. This is me at my goal weight... 15 lbs lighter than I am now..

Side note: I now wear those pants every Friday.. even 15lbs heavier. the scale doesn't matter.

ocxc7ccy6reo.jpg

Post your zombie slayer uniform/costume with weapon(s) of choice
    Can't get blood & brain stains all over that outfit
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    here you go a throwback photo from 2010. This is me at my goal weight... 15 lbs lighter than I am now..

Side note: I now wear those pants every Friday.. even 15lbs heavier. the scale doesn't matter.

ocxc7ccy6reo.jpg

Post your zombie slayer uniform/costume with weapon(s) of choice
    Can't get blood & brain stains all over that outfit

😂😂😂😂😂 ok but that will have to wait until Monday!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

ocxc7ccy6reo.jpg

Beautiful woman, inside and out!! Thank you 🤗
  • Versicolour
    Okay, so this is totally not the uniform I wanted, but I have to keep this thread bumped for women in actual uniforms
    63ef625g91jv.jpg

Love this! Yes, totally counts as a uniform in my book!

Aw thank you 🤗
    Okay, so this is totally not the uniform I wanted, but I have to keep this thread bumped for women in actual uniforms
    63ef625g91jv.jpg
    You are totally badass and belong here😘😘😘😘😘

😘😘😘 Love you lots. Thank you
  • Versicolour
    Deanner03 wrote: »
    Not exactly what you were looking for, but not all heroes wear capes. Some wear scrubs. Just trying these on (I bought them, lol)

j9f391tyj4ht.jpeg

Absolutely what I was looking for! Thank you 🤗
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member

ocxc7ccy6reo.jpg

Thank you for your service!
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Deanner03 wrote: »
    Not exactly what you were looking for, but not all heroes wear capes. Some wear scrubs. Just trying these on (I bought them, lol)

j9f391tyj4ht.jpeg

Gorgeous thank you for what you do.
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member

ocxc7ccy6reo.jpg
    You look amazing. Thank you for your service.