I need logging accountability partners I have 75# to lose

Hey all! 36yo mom of 2 and I desperately need to lose weight. Just weighed myself and 😲 not happy. I am pretty good about getting workouts in but the food is my downfall.

Anyone want to become friends especially if they have the same problem? That way we can make sure each other are logging foods and help motivate to keep going?

Replies

• prplgds
    prplgds Posts: 6 Member
    Right there with you! Mom of two with an unhealthy relationship with food. Let’s make this happen!
  • goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Hey all! 36yo mom of 2 and I desperately need to lose weight. Just weighed myself and 😲 not happy. I am pretty good about getting workouts in but the food is my downfall.

Anyone want to become friends especially if they have the same problem? That way we can make sure each other are logging foods and help motivate to keep going?
  • kristigirdley
    kristigirdley Posts: 2 Member
    Me too!! I'm steady loosing now that I'm using the MFP app to keep track daily. Now it's just 1-2 lbs a week though. Better than gaining I guess.
    I would love to have a fitness pal or 2 (or more!)
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member

I just sent you a friend request - I need to lose 50!!!! Help :)