I know it's not a lot...

But I stepped on the scale for the first time in a week and... I'm down 2.6lbs!!! What I am doing is working!

Sorry... I'm just a little excited that it is really happening... I know 2.6 isn't a lot, but it is a start!! :tongue:

Replies

• But I stepped on the scale for the first time in a week and... I'm down 2.6lbs!!! What I am doing is working!

Sorry... I'm just a little excited that it is really happening... I know 2.6 isn't a lot, but it is a start!! :tongue:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    But I stepped on the scale for the first time in a week and... I'm down 2.6lbs!!! What I am doing is working!

I'm with ya Tiffany the same thing happened to me this morning. I lost two and was shocked and surprised and motovated all in the same breath! yaaaaaaaaaaaa for us!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Tiffany and Lorelai, you guys rock. Keep up the great work. It definitely encourages me :happy:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    :bigsmile: Excellent :flowerforyou:
  • 2.6 pounds in one week is awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    This isn't The Biggest Loser. You aren't going to lose 10# in one week. 2.6# is a GREAT achievment! Keep up the great work! You should be very proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    that is a super achievement, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Celebrate every pound!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Every pound counts & is a cause for a celebration!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Keep on keepin' on!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    That's awesome,keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Congrats, on the 2.6 pounds gone forever, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!