serious/committed accountability partner

My goal is not just weight loss, but also taking on a more healthy lifestyle. I eat a lot of sugary crap and it's killing me (literally).

I workout like a dog, but negate those gains with poor eating habits. I'm looking for a someone who is serious about their health and fitness on a long term basis. I need help keeping my daily log going and with learning about healthier food choices.

I'm active on Fitbit so if you have one and are into challenges, that's a bonus.

I'm 44, 5'11, 201 with a goal weight of 190. I also have hight cholesterol and I'd like to get those numbers down significantly. I'm in pretty good shape because, like I said, I workout like a dog and I'm heavy into cycling, Just looking to increase my overall health while losing some weight.

Replies

• kerry0521
    kerry0521 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2019
    I’d be interested in being an accountability partner. I need one also. I’m 59 in pretty good shape because I work out like a dog....lol. Just kidding. I am in pretty good shape because I cycle a lot also, retired so lately I’m riding around 9000 a year. I tend to slack on weight training from spring to fall because I’m riding so much. Over the last 10 years I’ve lost 60+ pounds and specifically in the last 6 months lost 12 with macro counting. I’m 5’6”, 130...would like to get back to about 125...the scale has been going in the wrong direction this month since I have not been tracking macros. I found that I do best when I plan my food in advance but I haven’t been doing that either. It would be good to have someone that’s watching!! I’m not on Fitbit but am on Strava and Garmin. My health is good, but I lately I know I’ve been making poor choices and too much sugar...cycling can actually make that a challenge.....
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I'm in a similar boat as I workout at least 5 days a week, usually jogging, but am still learning to eat within the calories I need to lose 1lb/wk. I'll add you as a friend. :smile: