Are b-12 shots a good way to loose way and how long ?

one_acosta
one_acosta Posts: 7 Member
Has anyone use b-12 injection to loose weight and keep there energy at good level ? Also what is a good time framed to use them ?

Replies

• HeatherAmps
    HeatherAmps Posts: 5 Member
    I used to get a vitamin B shot about once a month from my regular doctor, but for other medical reasons. It made a world of difference in terms of my energy and ability to focus. I've since changed cities and have had a hard time finding a doctor willing to do this, instead sticking me with the Meyer's IV. Anyway, I always had my shots/Dr's appointments before noon because the pickup was so noticeable it would keep me up at night if I did it any later. Yes, one of the many benefits was that I found it much easier to maintain my weight. I wasn't trying to lose weight at that time.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Women at a certain age quit absorbing B12 through digestion. B12 is vital for muscles and energy, which is why the shots are given... They send B12 straight into the blood stream.

Another source is sublingual B12 tablets, sold everywhere (at least everywhere in America).
    Sublingual B12 tablets, held under the tongue go straight into the bloodstream.

I've used B12 sublingual tablets for years for energy. They are more affordable than the shots, less painful, and easier accessable.