Favorite protein powders

2»

Replies

• yasiral
    yasiral Posts: 133 Member
    Dymatize iso 100 fudge brownie
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    I love Bob's Red Mill Vanilla and Chocolate and Sun Warrior Protein Powder. I do plant based protein shakes and these two taste great!
  • wifeoferp
    wifeoferp Posts: 86 Member
    I like the taste and ingredient list for Clean Simple Eats powders, available on their website. Their Chocolate Brownie mixed with a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder solves my cravings for sweets, and the two combined mixed with water are only 130 calories w/ 20g protein.
  • scribblemoma
    scribblemoma Posts: 115 Member
    I went to Unico protein powders and I’ll never look back 😍 I mix the strawberry cheesecake with vanilla unsweetened almond milk and let it sit in the fridge until after my workout...divine! It’s so close to a milkshake that I crave it every day.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    MRM Veggie Elite Performance Protein.
  • lneudorffer
    lneudorffer Posts: 2 Member
    I have been using Syntha6 Protein powders from GNC. I love the PB Cookie and the Chocolate Milkshake! The Strawberry Milkshake was a little too artificial tasting for my liking but GNC has a 100% satisfaction guarantee so I was able to exchange it for a flavor I knew I liked. I like to mix the PB Cookie and Chocolate Milkshake and put it in the freezer for a few minutes so it gets super cold....it's kinda like eating a frosty! :)
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    For flavor, I have always loved Cellucor cinnamon swirl and peanut butter marshmallow, but my friend loves and recommends the Vega cold brew coffee flavor so I will be trying that!
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. Completely flavorless so I can mix up my smoothie flavors every day... and doesn't contain a lot of additives.
  • cverenna
    cverenna Posts: 1 Member
    I really like Muscle Pharm - Combat Protein Powder Hybrid Series - Cookies & Cream. I add it to organic Coconut milk or Almond milk with mixed berries for a very tasty smoothie.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    whmscll wrote: »
    I like PEScience frosted chocolate cupcake flavor. Tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake even just mixed with water. Some people find it too sweet. I sometimes mix it half and half with Gold Standard to reduce the sweetness (but I dislike Gold Standard on its own, it tastes very bleh with no chocolate flavor to me).

The plant based peanut butter from PEScience is awesome too!
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,971 Member
    Muscle Milk and MyProtein (both in chocolate) are my favorites because (based on my experience) they taste fine and offer the most protein for the lowest cost per serving when I buy them at Costco and online when discounted, respectively.
  • chrishamilton894
    chrishamilton894 Posts: 63 Member
    PhD diet whey protein, tastes great, mixes well. Tried Met-Rx true lean too that nice 👍
  • fesimo34197
    fesimo34197 Posts: 94 Member
    Optimum nutrition 100% gold standard whey. Love the strawberry flavour. Tastes amazing and mixes so well.
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 694 Member
    Ghost released Chips a Hoy today. Can’t wait to try it. Their proteins are all great
  • brinicolelovely
    brinicolelovely Posts: 14 Member
    Bowmar nutrition is my favorite for sure! Blueberry cheesecake and frosted cookie are definitely my favorite. They are gradually coming out with samples of the flavors so you can always try before you buy a whole tub.
    I’d like to try ghost protein because their flavors sound good.
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    I thought I'd post this link to the Consumer Reports article about heavy metal contamination in some protein powders. It might be something to consider in the search for a great protein powder.

https://www.consumerreports.org/dietary-supplements/heavy-metals-in-protein-supplements/