Losing boobs

l4a_p
l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
So, the dreaded event has happend: my breast size (which was already modest to start with) has gone from 97cm (38,19in) to 92cm (36,22in). I mean, I get that it's impossible to only lose fat on certain parts of your body, but in comparison I'm losing more on my boobs than anywhere else! Waste has only dropped 3cm, and thighs a measly 1cm.

So has anyone else experienced this and tried to remedy it successfully by training the pecs/other chest muscles?

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,645 Member
    Take heart. It's not all off your boobs, you will have lost a lot of back fat too.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Happens to me everytime (and I'm not overly blessed in that department). I console myself with the fact my muffin top also shrinks.
  • lilarose1027
    lilarose1027 Posts: 6 Member
    yup, when I lose weight my boobs are the first to go! proud member of the itty bitty titty committee.
  • jaybirdaz79
    jaybirdaz79 Posts: 37 Member
    As they always say, last place you gain it is the first place you lose it. :)
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    My body type in an inverted triangle. My shoulders are wider than my hips. I’m 5’5” 133 and a double D. I’m hoping they will get smaller as I drop more weight/body fat

h2wbpnrmy9r4.jpg
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    fit_chickx wrote: »
    My body type in an inverted triangle. My shoulders are wider than my hips. I’m 5’5” 133 and a double D. I’m hoping they will get smaller as I drop more weight/body fat

h2wbpnrmy9r4.jpg

Lol, you know, of course, that your butt will get flatter first and your thighs will slim down even more because that's the way it works.... wherever we pack it on first is the spot it comes off of last. That's why I will always have 'junk in my trunk' no matter how much I lose.
    ;)
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »

h2wbpnrmy9r4.jpg

Lol, you know, of course, that your butt will get flatter first and your thighs will slim down even more because that's the way it works.... wherever we pack it on first is the spot it comes off of last. That's why I will always have 'junk in my trunk' no matter how much I lose.
    ;)

I have no butt or hips. 42 bust 25 waist and 34 hips. I feel disproportionate. *laughing* Hopefully they will deflate. Scale is still moving down
  • l4a_p
    @HoneyBadger155 hahahahah good one. Sad but true!
  • cayenne_007
    98vrkbbwc6pm.jpeg

Best laugh I've had today............... the only part I dislike about losing weight is saying goodbye to my boobs.
  • jeri30
    jeri30 Posts: 46 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »

h2wbpnrmy9r4.jpg

;)

I have no butt or hips. 42 bust 25 waist and 34 hips. I feel disproportionate. *laughing* Hopefully they will deflate. Scale is still moving down

Maybe try Intermittent Fasting if you aren't. I've lost weight before (this is my second go around) and this time I'm lost more boob than the 1st time when I lost the weight eating 3 meals a day. I kept more of my boobs the first time. I don't mind the smaller boobs, I just wish more was coming off my stomach first rather than my boobs right now .....sigh....laughing.
  • jeri30
    jeri30 Posts: 46 Member
    98vrkbbwc6pm.jpeg

Laughing so hard. So true this time around.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    This is no laughing matter!!!
    I had not much to start with and yesterday my Athleta bra arrived and happens to be TOO BIG... The Final Sales is not returnable... I have 3 out of 6 that can be exchanged. IF they have it. I'm happy my butt has shrunk and lifted, but my little boobies can not go anymoooore~ :D
  • StayFocused01023
    StayFocused01023 Posts: 60 Member
    It's the best way I can tell I'm actually losing is when my boobs start to feel like deflating sacks... so sad
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    I hear you ladies, same here. What a pity and what a waste indeed.
    What I will remember from this conversation: "it means you've lost backfat too" :-)
  • l4a_p
    The weird thing is: I don't feel like I lost much back fat!

My body def stores most of my fat on my upperbody. Slim thighs, not a fat behind, but do have (and always had) chubby arms, back fat, and of course the favourite fat-spot: the waist area. So it stores all my fat on my upperbody, except on my boobs. Thank you so much genetics.
  • cayenne_007
    Scale hasn't moved much the last month .... but I guess as I tone up - my boobs are leaving me :-(
    Bust went from 39" to 38" and Band from 34" to 33" - dammit anyway
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Scale hasn't moved much the last month .... but I guess as I tone up - my boobs are leaving me :-(
    Bust went from 39" to 38" and Band from 34" to 33" - dammit anyway

I measured mine too. I was a 34C now more like 32B (27.5"/33") Top has lost volume :(