What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I like it when he uses words.

Two things, you username is hilarious. Plus someone that can speak proper and able to construct complete sentences is a plus in my book

ly
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    An honest, kind goofball makes my heart skip a beat!🥰😌
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Two things, you username is hilarious. Plus someone that can speak proper and able to construct complete sentences is a plus in my book

😔 I'm Australian, I murder English, I guess I'm out.
  • your_future_ex_wife

Uh uh. I love the way you speak. You are in.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Uh uh. I love the way you speak. You are in.

😃❤😘
  • NikoBushido18
    NikoBushido18 Posts: 69 Member

Hell no you are not out! Not even close. I can pretty much guarantee I would understand everything you say.
  • NikoBushido18
    NikoBushido18 Posts: 69 Member
    i enjoy a man who isn’t too picky. However he must be over six feet, made of muscle, hard to tame, gorgeous, super sexy totally alpha, mean to everyone, and totally infatuated with me and only me. Plus have an excellent job with 401k and good insurance. Dental insurance is a plus.

Well 6ft.... I’m out lol plus I don’t have a 401k I have a 457, a city pension, plus the military lol
  • your_future_ex_wife
    i enjoy a man who isn’t too picky. However he must be over six feet, made of muscle, hard to tame, gorgeous, super sexy totally alpha, mean to everyone, and totally infatuated with me and only me. Plus have an excellent job with 401k and good insurance. Dental insurance is a plus.

Dis me
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Well 6ft.... I’m out lol plus I don’t have a 401k I have a 457, a city pension, plus the military lol

How about dental? What is your credit score? Do you mind if my mustache is better than yours?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    If we have compatible hang ups that’s cool.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    When her canoe can flip and she doesn’t swear off camping forever

And she understands that camping is not glamping. 😁
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited July 2019
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    My late husband was the best human being I ever knew. If I met another man like that, I'd be a happy camper.
    This is sweet. Will you tell us a little about him? What characteristics did he posses that made him who he was? What mannerisms were uniquely him? I love a good love story if you have the time. ❤️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    My late husband was the best human being I ever knew. If I met another man like that, I'd be a happy camper.
    This is sweet. Will you tell us a little about him? What characteristics did he posses that made him who he was? What mannerisms were uniquely him? I love a good love story if you have the time. ❤️

I'm getting teary-eyed reading your post. Thank you for that. I lost him a year ago after his 5 year battle with ALS. I stopped working to be his caregiver so he could stay at home and because I loved him. For better, for worse, never for granted.

I never knew what unconditional love was until I met him. He was a gentleman and a big flirt and his kisses quite literally took my breath away. He was truly my person.

I put on 60 pounds when I was diagnosed with idiopathic edema shortly after we were married. I felt so unattractive and he would dry my tears, put his hand over my heart and say "this is what I love".

We had a rule in our house. "The dance floor is always open." We always had music playing and when a slow song one of us liked was on, we would go get the other and slow dance in the living room.

He gave me an incredible stepson. He invited my dog on our first date.

He was my everything. ❤

What a truly remarkable man and a rare kind of love.

Thank you for sharing him with us.
  • LyndaBSS wrote: »

I'm getting teary-eyed reading your post. Thank you for that. I lost him a year ago after his 5 year battle with ALS. I stopped working to be his caregiver so he could stay at home and because I loved him. For better, for worse, never for granted.

I never knew what unconditional love was until I met him. He was a gentleman and a big flirt and his kisses quite literally took my breath away. He was truly my person.

I put on 60 pounds when I was diagnosed with idiopathic edema shortly after we were married. I felt so unattractive and he would dry my tears, put his hand over my heart and say "this is what I love".

We had a rule in our house. "The dance floor is always open." We always had music playing and when a slow song one of us liked was on, we would go get the other and slow dance in the living room.

He was my everything. ❤

This is beautiful. I got misty eyed reading it. Everyone deserves to be with a person who is their best friend.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

He was my everything. ❤

You are truly blessed to find this kind of love. Is the kind of love we all search for and hope for. I'm sorry for your loss but those memories of him are gold ❤
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

Dental is cheap. What about vision?
This discussion has been closed.