Anyone doing Insanity currently? Would like to build up a friend network on MFP

rkd2610
rkd2610 Posts: 11 Member
I know I’m soooo late to the party, have had insanity for 4 years on my hard drive but never used it, am currently following the workout schedule, on week 2, day 3 and would love to build a community of insanity friends to keep each other motivated! Please feel free to add me if you are doing Insanity 😊

Replies

• auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    I’m doing Insanity Max 30. I am on month 2, week 1, day 2. I haven’t lost weight but definitely inches. Add me 😀
  • rkd2610
    Hey that’s awesome! Yeah will definitely add you now, my names rups btw 😊
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    I go to an insanity class once a week. I find the videos unmotivating (no one looks like an average person not even the one doing the mods), while in class theres a mix of abilities, the instructor can give mods specific to everyone's abilities, and shes a fab instructor who knows how to push you to your limits.
  • rkd2610
    Wow a class would be great but sadly they don’t have any classes near me at least not here in the UK 😞
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    rkd2610 wrote: »
    Wow a class would be great but sadly they don’t have any classes near me at least not here in the UK 😞

Where in the UK are you? I'm on the Essex/Suffolk border and there's at least 2 classes within walking distance
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Have done it in the past and now just do them randomly for cardio. Brutal stuff! Feel free to add me, I'm UK based also.
  • rkd2610
    Hey firefly I’m in the West Midlands :)