Jp's omad journey

Replies

• SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Good luck! We all have these moments.. Just don't forget that you have many options for help if you need it :wink:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I totally agree---that might be where you need to be, you may want to consider that! I originally thought my goal would be 135 but with where I am now I really think that would be too low for me. So like @mistymeadows2005 I have adjusted my UGW to 145-150. I am going to be super happy when I get there! '

At the end of the day --it is all about how you feel with things!!! Cheering you on!

Keep up the good work!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Maybe with added exercise like weight lifting your body will get the look you're hoping for. It definitely seems like your body is happy at this weight. Maybe focus on exercises now to tone it up?
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Am going to do the final lap slowly and see how my body reacts to it :)

@SoulSisterSoulBrother - Thank you <3 I will remember that too :wink:

@volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 At the moment, I am not too happy with how I look in the mirror still. May be another couple of kgs and I will see how it goes from there. :wink: In the end, I might just end up at lower 50s and not 50kg. :hushed:

@LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 I have also added weights into my routine just to tone up a little. I will just continue till I am happy as right now, I am not too happy with what I see.
  • jadepearl
    Week 51
    7 July - 7kg (15.4 lbs) to loose
    9 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose

Good afternoon OMADers <3

I bravely hop onto the scale this morning as I exercise for 1 hour yesterday. 40 mins of zumba with weights and then mini stepper while watching TV. Got myself a mini stepper and its just like me climbing up the stairs. Managed to mini step for 20 mins. My Scale flashes 56.5kg. This gives me more motivation to exercise more today. Hopefully, I will get in 1 hour of exercise again today...fingers cross!!! As for food, the total calories consumed yesterday was 1100 calories. For liquid intake, nearly 3 litres in total.

Its a horrible cold and wet day here in Down Under today :(

Have a wonderful Tuesday, you guys <3

• volgirl1322
    You are doing great! Hopefully the exercise will give you that boost!!! Keep it up!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Keep it up, @jadepearl. You are doing great. Oh, and we are headed to 105 Fahrenheit here today...wish you could send some of that cold weather our way!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE WORK on the exercise! That's the toughest part for me! Nice work shedding a little of that vaca bloat!
  • greenandblack77
    greenandblack77 Posts: 18 Member
    Well done with the exercise, that's impressive! Do you get that done before or after your OMAD? :)
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️ I sure hope so coz I feel the aches and sores😬

@Nevadaden - Thank you❤️ OMG, you are heading to 40 degrees C??? And here we are going down to 0 degrees C. Stay cool, my dear😘

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you❤️ I know what you mean coz it is hard for me too but I am trying my very best. Most of the time, I fail 😔👍

@greenandblack77 - Thank you ❤️ I normally do my exercises in the evenings. I OMAD at around 11-12 ish in the afternoon.
  • jadepearl
    Week 51
    7 July - 7kg (15.4 lbs) to loose
    9 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    11 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose

Good evening OMADers❤️

We have been getting a lot of hail stones with rain. It will continue till the end of next week☔ My weight is stuck at 56.5kg. I am going to the it slow and steady and stop stressing about it. Easy said then done but I will try 😉😘

I OMAD at 12pm today and I really ate a lot. This cold winter is making me eat like a bear🐻😁

Will try to get in my exercises later in the evening, fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

It's hailing again now... ☔

Have a wonderful Thursday, you guys❤️❤️❤️
  • jadepearl
    I really need to double check my typing when I use my handphone😳😕😔...so many typo error😵 this auto correct sucks😖 Apologies to all who reads my posts... hope you guys understand what I am trying to say👍

Managed to exercise for 45 mins😉 Wish it was 60 mins but I was so tired today 😴

I guess it's Thursday morning there as its 11.30pm here right now. 🌃

Have a wonderful Thursday, you guys🌞🥰
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO I make a millions typos and end up going back and editing like a million times hahahah :D
  • volgirl1322
    LOL we all do it, no worries. Good work on the exercise 45 mins is awesome!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    When posting from my phone, it likes doing some weird as hell autocorrect lol. Don't even worry about it. 45min exercise is amazing!!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 , @volgirl1322 & @LiLee2018 for your understanding <3<3<3

Week 51
    07 July - 7kg (15.4 lbs) to loose
    09 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    11 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    12 July - 6.4kg (14 lbs) to loose

Good afternoon OMADers <3

It has been hailing yesterday and today and it will continue for the whole week. Hopefully, we can get some sunshine next week :) Really hate it when the hailstones hit my face...its quite painful :( Without thinking, I got on to the scale this morning and it flashed 56.4kg. Even though its only 0.1kg, I will take it. If I loose 0.1kg every day, in 10 days, I will loss 1kg. Got to think positive! :)

I OMAD at around 12.30pm today. Had a very bad craving for Milo Drink. Have not had it for nearly 1 year when I started OMAD. All of a sudden, today, I had a huge craving for it. The more I try to forget it, the more I want it. I nearly hit the roof with this craving...I caved in and had a cup of warm milo....delicious <3 Not sure if you guys have Milo there but I think its similar to Ovaltine. So, the total calories for today = 1020 calories.

As for exercises, I try to exercise in the evening and hopefully by tonight, I will be able to exercise for 1 hour....fingers cross!

As for liquid, so far, 1 litre of water, 1 pot of tea and I couldn't help myself...I drank 1 can of Diet Soda.

Hope you guys are enjoying your Thursday evening <3

• volgirl1322
    Your weather there sounds horrible! You are doing great on the water!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Agree with Donna, super proud of your water progress. Hey even Diet soda counts! LOL - I've had non-cal artificially sweetened drinks outside of my eating window every single day while losing, so if it doesn't trigger your hunger, then rock it out boo!

Milo sounds delish..I go through big ovaltine phases...especially the malted one NOM NOM NOM...your cals are still wayyyy in line, so who cares! Loving the positive attitude about your losses! 0.1 kgs is still progress! WOOT WOOT!

I think your weather sounds FUN! I'm sure it's annoying if you have to live in it, but we NEVER get hail here and I love storms SO much so it sounds like fun to me (minus the hitting your face part...yikes LOL).

You're doing great babe, keep up the great work!

PS - you're basically my hero if you manage a whole hour of working out...even if I'm MOTIVATED i get REAL ADD/bored after a few mins lol
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    @jadepearl, I was going to ask about Milo drink, but I see you already explained it -- like Ovaltine. Sounds great for the weather you're having. Where I am, Ovaltine or Milo would be out of season!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 I am trying so hard to get the liquid in and exercise more :) Sometimes, when the weather is just so cold, I just want to be lazy... :lol:

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Right now, you, Brenda & Donna are my motivators and inspirations. Whenever I get low and down, I read your posts and see your before and after photos and that motivates me to soldier on! Thank you, you guys! <3 Most of the time, we get hail during winter. Sometimes, its as big as tennis balls... :lol:

@Nevadaden - Thank you <3 Didn't know that there's a season for Ovaltine at your side. Over here Down Under, we drink Milo 365 days a year...we just love it. <3