Daily Battle With The Scale

1234568»

Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    168.2!! 2nd weigh in after my shower!!! Oh yeah!! There goes the bloat and water weight from PMS I feel it leaving bye bye
  • laceygaywilson
    167.8!! Feeling better!!! My stomach was gassy yesterday I went to bed feeling like I was gonna blast off!!! I was worried I might blow my hubs outta bed!! Hahaha oops!!! Nothing friend today!! For sure!! Steak and shrimp for dinner tonight!!! YEEEEEEEES!!! Probably a lil mommy daddy tume after!! Gotta make sure I'm not fully fueled and ready for blast off again hahaha
  • laceygaywilson
    Took a rest day yesterday! Too much salt I feel dried out!!! Didn't weigh in yesterday or today!!! Just didn't wanna lmao!!! Not a good sign for me!! Ran 1 mile. Calisthenics. My knee is feeling sore so I called it good! Gonna eat my 1350 calories and leave all my exercise as a deficit today!! WATER!!!! WASH OUT THE SALT!! Scale I'll step all over ya *kitten* tomorrow watch out I'm coming for ya!! Hahahah
  • suzanne6094
    suzanne6094 Posts: 104 Member
    I say, lose the scale..... Why let a scale determine your mood for the day.... There is so many factors that can make you gain a little in a day, hormones, salt , etc..... I remember those days when the scale was the dictator of my moods, its no way to live.

Rather work on how you feel from the inside out and then the number on the scale will not matter that much cause you will feel great from the inside and that will spill over to the outside...

I know how it feels when "ugly voices" from the past sits in your head... but that's voices from the past, don't let them effect you now... Know that you are beautiful just the way you are and work from there.... Rather focus on strong than skinny and that will also transform the way you think....

• laceygaywilson
    170.....I just have been over eating. To the point I feel like *kitten*💩💩💩I don't know why either!! I have been home a lot more lately. Maybe that is why??? My belly hurts feels like rocks in my belly!!! I should have drank smooth move last night!! I dunno y'all something has gotta give!! I keep working out. So I got that going for me. Gotta get my eating under control and lose the 10 I gained back and the other 10 that will put me into maintenance!! 20lbs....that is it. That is all I ask!!! I wanna run 3 miles without stopping (30mins) I wanna ride my bike 5 miles in 30 mins I wanna be able to do a pull up!! I know my goals!!! I just keep making in the moment excuses. I'm happy where I am at. That is part of the problem. I can eat whatever I want and keep myself between 165-170.....now a lil discipline and I will be at 150-155 and I can have more fun with fooooood. Come on brain get back in the game and let's win this!!! Sheesh!!! I wanna hit my goals!!! I don't wanna be a jiggle worm!! I wanna be a lean mean mom machine!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Happy 🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇4th!!! 170!! Gonna enjoy food today! Not gonna go nuts but enjoy a steak and some cake for sure!! Making a red white and blue poke cake....I had a vision!! It danced and looked so good.....I MUST MAKE THIS CAKE!!! Never seen it in a recipe anywhere just saw it in my FOOOOOD EYE!!! HAHAHAH
  • laceygaywilson
    168.8 moving and grooving this morning already!!! Got a lot planned today!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    169.6!! Happy with myself today!!! My first mile was kinda slow phone call and an unpredictable dog kept me at 12 min but the second mile......PR 10:57!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH THAT IS THW FASTEST MILE IN MY LIFE HAHAHA MY COACHES FROM HIGHSCHOOL WOULD *kitten*!!!!glvnqperf74y.png
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    I can sympathize. I too need to weigh religiously. And I panic if it varies by 3 or 4 pounds. That means I need to log more carefully again because before I know it, that 3 or 4 will be 20.

I’ve fallen off the wagon so often. Managed to maintain for two years as I struggled to find my ideal size. Slowly it crept up again, with no baby weight as a reason. It was just too much good food, plain and simple .... so I’m back at it. 60 days and I’ve lost 24 of the 38 I think I need to lose before reassessing my measurements and wardrobe....

Bravo to you, for the lower numbers!
  • laceygaywilson
    Lynzdee18 wrote: »
    I can sympathize. I too need to weigh religiously. And I panic if it varies by 3 or 4 pounds. That means I need to log more carefully again because before I know it, that 3 or 4 will be 20.

I’ve fallen off the wagon so often. Managed to maintain for two years as I struggled to find my ideal size. Slowly it crept up again, with no baby weight as a reason. It was just too much good food, plain and simple .... so I’m back at it. 60 days and I’ve lost 24 of the 38 I think I need to lose before reassessing my measurements and wardrobe....

Bravo to you, for the lower numbers!

Thank you!! It's such a process!! I'm excited to find healing in my mind and better health in my body!! They will change and fluctuate and I am becoming more ok with that all the time!!! Way to get back at it!!! You will be at your goal quickly!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    168.8.....another great run today!!! Faster than Monday BY FAR!!!! Y'all I feel good bnbn nbnbnbn and i knew that I would bnbnbnbnn I feeel good!!!! Hahaha 🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶radjarrymsk5.png
  • laceygaywilson
    51x6rhecziii.png
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    What the? Your husband? How is that helpful in any Universe?

I'll tell ya, I can't have "a little" cake. I don't have that stuff in my house because I know it's never "a little."

That last 15 pounds for me from 155 to 140 (I'm 5'7") was tough and I had to be disciplined every day (or most days.)

When I got here it was hard to maintain at first, because I had also told myself I could "have fun with food" once I got there and I just gained ten pounds back having my fun.

To get into the middle of the healthy weight range for me it took a digital food scale and very very few treat foods. I logged every bite and I made 13 out of my 14 meals per week myself so I could control my calories.

Good luck. If you REALLY want it you'll get it.

Give your husband the stink eye from me. :wink:
  • laceygaywilson
    Well my hubby has the best of intensions. He loves me no matter what when we met I was 256lbs. He was so amazing and sweet for the first time in my life I was happy. Lost 100lbs in a year!! Gained it back with a baby! Lost 125lbs in a year!! Kept it off 3 years and got down to 135!! He loved me skinny and big. He doesn't care in his man way he is trying to get me to just love myself. He doesn't get that I feel sluggish and uncomfortable in my body at 170 or above. Today I reset my goals and my official weight on MFP. Yesterday I fasted until dinner and today I feel better! Today I gotta work!! Simple day but it will be good to move!! The reason I am struggling is being at home in the office. I gotta make sure I get up and move. As I transition to running the business from home.....I will need to add some midst of the day movement into my routine!! Got new goals and a new mindset!! Still weighing daily!! I am ok. My struggles from the past are so hard to overcome. I know that I am getting a more complete transformation this time. Mind and body. Before when I lost weight I still saw a big girl no matter how small I got. This time I don't I want to be in this body as it changes!!! Not stuck in the big girl body!!!!