Loving the self has the best results for me ❤️😁

Options
sgiof
sgiof Posts: 2 Member
Just love working out and taking care of me and being self love abundant 😁 I only do what I love to do as a workout so I don’t get burnt I have learned in my older years extreme dieting and burn out working out is not enjoyable. Today I do INTUITIVE EATING and eat what makes me feel good I track my food just to see what is worth eating and what is more nutrient based and find in my older years truly does come
Wisdom. I love me at any size at any fitness level and eat what I enjoy with limits. The irony I feel and look better than ever. The waste of years trying to be perfect is over and once the war is over the mind can do what we love ❤️ hope everyone is enjoying today meditation and being mindful is my key to my one true goal, peace ☮️ 😁

Replies

• TallGent66
    TallGent66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    sgiof wrote: »
    Just love working out and taking care of me and being self love abundant 😁 I only do what I love to do as a workout so I don’t get burnt I have learned in my older years extreme dieting and burn out working out is not enjoyable. Today I do INTUITIVE EATING and eat what makes me feel good I track my food just to see what is worth eating and what is more nutrient based and find in my older years truly does come
    Wisdom. I love me at any size at any fitness level and eat what I enjoy with limits. The irony I feel and look better than ever. The waste of years trying to be perfect is over and once the war is over the mind can do what we love ❤️ hope everyone is enjoying today meditation and being mindful is my key to my one true goal, peace ☮️ 😁

Good for you! When younger, I was always amazed at tall gals wanting to be petite, petite wanting to be tall, busty gals wanting to be small chested, smaller gals wanting to be bigger, etc.

Be we are generally off the trail on weight.

Around 2000 I was in Prague chatting with a local and we noticed someone across the street. My acquaintance referred to "the American". I asked him how he knew nationality? Camera, sneakers? His reply, "Americans are fat." Ouch!
  • sgiof
    sgiof Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sad but true and I love myself too much for that but it’s so easy with all the obsession on weight. I’m grateful I’m healthy happy and being in the moment. I don’t care what other people are I don’t like labels I just work on me and bing the best person I can be. So thanks for ur reply don’t really understand why that comment about Americans but hey say what you like it’s an open forum. Love and light 💡❤️