What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Wishing I had the income to buy a van, and turn it into a tiny house. *sigh* Something to dream about for the future at least.
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 152 Member
    Enjoying a beautiful day, they don't get much better.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Chilling after eating dinner..
  • kissingkiedis
    kissingkiedis Posts: 11 Member
    Being broad, singing Black on snapchat. Now scoping out this thread.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Watching breaking bad on Netflix... For the third time. This show is amazing
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Being broad, singing Black on snapchat. Now scoping out this thread.
    I understood a fifth of this
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Watching the family feud yes its true
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Just got home from a little weekend getaway. Now waiting for my daughter to get home so we can go to the beach for the afternoon ❤
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    In bed and that's where I'm staying for a few hours. I need a day of doing absolutely nothing.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Nursing my migraine and binge watching America's Next Top Model. 😡
  • katiesmom_99
    katiesmom_99 Posts: 87 Member
    edited July 2019
    This very moment - taking a break. Trying to get my house reasonably clean before we leave on vacation next Sunday and get my youngest packed to go spend this week with her cousins at Bible school. I've been at it since 6:30 this morning and energy is starting to flag.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Watched episode 5 of Stranger Things
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Watching Pet Sematary
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Watching Pet Sematary

watched it last night...let me know what you thought!
  • Vikka_V
    Taking a break from reading...I hate nearing the end of a book, for fear I might be disappointed
  • slimgirljo15
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Watching Pet Sematary

I wouldn't rave over it.. I think 'ok' fits. I'm not really sure what I expected and it's been years since I saw the original.
    I loved the book and I've found with Stephen King movies I have often preferred the book.
    What did you think?
  • Vikka_V
    edited July 2019
    Watching Pet Sematary

I wouldn't rave over it.. I think 'ok' fits. I'm not really sure what I expected and it's been years since I saw the original.
    I loved the book and I've found with Stephen King movies I have often preferred the book.
    What did you think?

I have a very, very vague recollection of the original (don't remember if I read the book or saw the movie, but I knew the story as it played out)
    ...but!!
    for some reason I thought in the original the little boy was the one effected, not the girl

And random... "Thinner" was my fav Stephen King book (that I read, not saw the movie of)

ETA: I liked the ending...(of Pet Sematary)
  • slimgirljo15
    Watching Pet Sematary

What did you think?

I have a very, very vague recollection of the original (don't remember if I read the book or saw the movie, but I knew the story as it played out)
    ...but!!
    for some reason I thought in the original the little boy was the one effected, not the girl

And random... "Thinner" was my fav Stephen King book (that I read, not saw the movie of)

The ending was good but I can't recall how the original finished, certain it wasn't like that.
    My favourite Stephen King book I think either Christine or Cujo
  • Vikka_V
    Watching Pet Sematary

What did you think?

...but!!

The ending was good but I can't recall how the original finished, certain it wasn't like that.
    My favourite Stephen King book I think either Christine or Cujo

Don't remember the ending of the book or older movie...(I saw or read one of them)....but liked the 2019 one!
  • LovePositivity
    LovePositivity Posts: 20 Member
    Currently at work and looking forward to a good week of eating better( I failed big time last week apparently) also shifting from 3x a week workouts to 5x per week because I feel like that is my sweet spot.