Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• thatfitattorney10
    thatfitattorney10 Posts: 6 Member
    Managed to lose access to my old account, so starting from scratch.

Three weeks in to my cut and looking for friends to share my deepest, darkest secrets: like my gym locker combo and my favorite brand of peanut butter.
  • Feel free to add me! Always like inspiration, motivation, and new friends!
  • OneSourApple
    OneSourApple Posts: 18 Member
    This is my second go round. I lost 39lbs several years ago. I wasn’t in any diet plan, just calorie counted. Giving it a second try. My diary is open, Don’t judge me if I eat a burger with fries. I always pick myself up and continue my routine the next day. Looking for MFP friends to share meal ideas and motivation. Yes I will look at your diary... not to judge you, but for ideas.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    This is my second go round. I lost 39lbs several years ago. I wasn’t in any diet plan, just calorie counted. Giving it a second try. My diary is open, Don’t judge me if I eat a burger with fries. I always pick myself up and continue my routine the next day. Looking for MFP friends to share meal ideas and motivation. Yes I will look at your diary... not to judge you, but for ideas.

I like your style! Burgers and fries are a typical meal at Casa Steve. Grilled burgers and oven fries and the whole meal is around 800 calories.

• FoodieJudy
    FoodieJudy Posts: 1 Member
    Hii! Would love new friends and motivate eachother to meet our goals! Dieting is hard but being unhealthy is hard too. Let’s work hard together!
  • pearlyhp
    pearlyhp Posts: 1 Member
    Yup could use more myfitnesspal friends - considering at the time of this writing I have 0 now that my ex wife un-friended me lol. Just started using this app again after a couple year hieatus.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    If u have open diaries and want friendship just quote this and ill add u =)
  • DopeFox97
    DopeFox97 Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks! It’s my first day here, and I could use some motivation, inspiration and encouragement.
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    I only have two friends. I could use some more motivation.
  • OliviaAus
    OliviaAus Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • punchgypsy
    punchgypsy Posts: 8 Member
    I am new to MFP, so absolufreakinglutely I need friends.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Supporting one another is the best thing!!
    Please feel free to add me if you like
  • _Within_
    _Within_ Posts: 5 Member
    So I need some support
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Feel free to add!!
  • pprice614
    pprice614 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all. Been on and off MFP for a few years now, but I've never been active in the forums. I hadn't realized how active these forums were until recently and figured they could be useful for motivation and friends. I'm always happy to share workouts and recipes and looking for others to do the same. Feel free to add :)
  • Courtnie0103
    Courtnie0103 Posts: 8 Member
    I could always use a new friend! We need each other to stay motivated! So add me 😊
  • hadley099
    hadley099 Posts: 32 Member
    Love this thread, motivating just scrolling through (thx Zach!). Ok, my turn ha. Daily user, open food diary, etc. Following the BBG plan, gym 5x a week, love my runs by the river 🙌🏻 Looking for people to motivate and to be motivated by 💪🏻
  • LoveAlways_Alisa
    LoveAlways_Alisa Posts: 2 Member
    My old account got deleted and im starting over. Feel free to add me! Looking for people to keep me motivated and inspired to keep trying!! 💕💕
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 241 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm on MFP for a while now... since March 2012.
    I'm trying to lose the last few pounds and after that I'll focus on maintaining it.
    I'm quite active here and my food and workout diaries are open.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 241 Member
    Progress pics...

9fp5lcdia9jk.jpg

3go6mlv5so3f.jpg

ai6o8is0x0wq.jpg