Disappointed in myself

Hi all.

Early 60s Scotsman here.

Over the past year I have been putting on weight even though I already needed to lose lots. Now have just under 80lbs to lose.

Time to stop feeling sorry for myself, get positive and start learning how to eat properly and enjoy food.

Looking forward to the improvements. All the best to everyone trying their best. Good luck.

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Welcome.. you're in the right place. Wishing you much success :)
  • Polariceflow
    Polariceflow Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks for that.

Onwards and downwards (weight wise) 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Thanks for that.

Onwards and downwards (weight wise) 😁

One day at a time.. you'll get there :)
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Welcome! It's fantastic that you've reached a point where you've realised you need to make a change and are willing to do something about it. Don't be hard on yourself though. Weight gain is pretty common. You can do this!
  • Polariceflow
    Polariceflow Posts: 4 Member
    My mind is in the right place for this now and looking forward to it.

No more haggis for a while.....
  • TammyGermiller
    TammyGermiller Posts: 15 Member
    You can do this. Start a new day
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

One day at a time, my friend.
  • PGHks
    PGHks Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome! It’s a tough journey, if it’s not hard it’s not worth fighting for. Set a goal for 26 days and you be amazed on how easy it gets. Do u have a treadmill? If not u can get them used cheap. I would walk every day for at least one hour and I hooked up my Xbox and played RDR2 and it was like I was Arthur hunting and exporting lol hopefully you get what I’m saying. But make waking fun. I did that and it helped take the weight off. The 1st week or 2 is the hardest but it sure gets easier! Good luck u got this!
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    The first step is the hardest. A day at a time. You can do this.